EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

The way I feel about it is that it takes away reactions and likes from people who actually post new stuff to the thread. If your going to do it I can't stop you but at the very least show some love to the people who actually posted it.
Totally agree with you on that im assuming a lot would go to the thread won't go look at every page too so when someone post something like that they may get the reactions and likes from them. Agree though the people that post it 1st should get the reaction in priority

Totally agree with you on that im assuming a lot would go to the thread won't go look at every page too so when someone post something like that they may get the reactions and likes from them. Agree though the people that post it 1st should get the reaction in priority
Totally agree bro. I mean her content is expensive so that's why people arent really buying her shit and just reposting. It's cool if people want to make it convenient but they should at least clearly state it's a repost or something imo. Moving on, since it's a discussion thread, what do u guys think of her besides her content? (I'm sure we all know the route shes taking by now) I mean everytime I watch her, she always giving "life advice." I think shes a hypocrite on a majority of things she says but do others think that as well?

Last edited:
Totally agree bro. I mean her content is expensive so that's why people arent really buying her shit and just reposting. It's cool if people want to make it convenient but they should at least clearly state it's a repost or something imo. Moving on, since it's a discussion thread, what do u guys think of her besides her content? (I'm sure we all know the route shes taking by now) I mean everytime I watch her, she always giving "life advice." I think shes a hypocrite on a majority of things she says but do others think that as well?
I do believe she is hypocritical. I also believe she is a little egotistical. I have said in the past that based on what I have seen of her in the streams I have seen I do believe her personality leaves little to be desired. She is a good looking woman no question but that's only half the battle.

I do believe she is hypocritical. I also believe she is a little egotistical. I have said in the past that based on what I have seen of her in the streams I have seen I do believe her personality leaves little to be desired. She is a good looking woman no question but that's only half the battle.
Yea without a doubt shes egotistical where do I even start lol. All I'll say is this, she talks about dating guys in the past and how they all didn't work because the "men were the problem." But if u think about it, if shes been on that many dates and they didn't work out, what if THEY weren't the problem lol

She's definitely a narcissist. About a month or two ago she took one of those narcissist tests on stream and scored around 30% narcissism. The score was a lower than expected cause she lied on the questions that asked if she liked taking pictures of herself or if she liked showing off her body. The majority of her likes on twitter are just people who worship her.

I agree with you and Miles that she is a bit egotistical. I saw that she's been picking fights with people in her twitter posts and tries to invalidate their comments by showing a screenshot of them following her accounts.

yeah totally should precise
also does she have advice we could take probably yes like shes experience some stuff but shes an hypocrite for sure and has a big double standard.
like 1 thing i remember im friend with people in community and we would play together in another server one of the guy would harass and be weird with woman ( thing she keeps saying shes against that) both girl and other told her what he did but she pretty much said i dont care it didnt happen in my server. thats when i started seeing so much of her double standard like you say harassing and shit shouldnt happen, but you have 2 people say that guy thats a regular do that and she does nothing and even let him back in the server after kicking him couple times alreay . now hes fully ban because he did the same in her server

Yea without a doubt shes egotistical where do I even start lol. All I'll say is this, she talks about dating guys in the past and how they all didn't work because the "men were the problem." But if u think about it, if shes been on that many dates and they didn't work out, what if THEY weren't the problem lol
oh yeah dating for her she says im dating that guy and she would come and find anything to not date again and its never her the problem ofc

i wonder what she will do with her publicity if you need to pay to use twitter . it will hurt her a lot thats for sure and imo we would start to see her openly promote her OF on stream if she lose that thirst trap on twitter

She's definitely a narcissist. About a month or two ago she took one of those narcissist tests on stream and scored around 30% narcissism. The score was a lower than expected cause she lied on the questions that asked if she liked taking pictures of herself or if she liked showing off her body. The majority of her likes on twitter are just people who worship her.

I agree with you and Miles that she is a bit egotistical. I saw that she's been picking fights with people in her twitter posts and tries to invalidate their comments by showing a screenshot of them following her accounts.
Damn many of u guys see it as well lol. It's getting more and more clear her personality truly is terrible. I saw both the things you've mentioned and she 100% lied on that test. She also likes to occasionally argue with a viewer and sometimes the viewer has a point but she basically always ends with a "fuck u I'm always right." Then bans him

She will never be the person at fault when it's easier for her to blame someone/something else as the problem.

People are subscribing to her twitter for exclusive content it seems. I doubt losing her twitter will affect her that much. She'll just create another one and find someone to blame

i mean im saying with what she post people subbing there are already on of but new of sub she would get from posting those thirst trap wont see them again because no way im paying for twitter xD

i wonder what she will do with her publicity if you need to pay to use twitter . it will hurt her a lot thats for sure and imo we would start to see her openly promote her OF on stream if she lose that thirst trap on twitter
Shes basically did that on kick. She used it for a while since it's a better payout than twitch. She promoted her OF, got the money form subs on kick, and went on her trip. Then she stopped using it but will likely be back in the future.

Shes basically did that on kick. She used it for a while since it's a better payout than twitch. She promoted her OF, got the money form subs on kick, and went on her trip. Then she stopped using it but will likely be back in the future.
yeah im kind of shock she doesnt stream there much one of the owner is train and she's good friend with him so i would assume she would stream there more

I remember the two major instances she streamed on kick. The first time was for like a week and then abandoned it. The second time was when xQc got the $100m deal. When that happened, she immediately posted on twitter that she was gonna stream on kick the next day. The top 2 sub gifters for her kick channel are the co-owners and without them dropping majority of the subs for her channel she's making less money streaming there than on twitch.

I remember the two major instances she streamed on kick. The first time was for like a week and then abandoned it. The second time was when xQc got the $100m deal. When that happened, she immediately posted on twitter that she was gonna stream on kick the next day. The top 2 sub gifters for her kick channel are the co-owners and without them dropping majority of the subs for her channel she's making less money streaming there than on twitch.
Now it makes sense. I always wondered why all of the sudden she wanted to make the jump. This chick is getting worse and worse lol

Her abandoning something after saying she would do it a lot liek I'm pretty sure her plan was like maybe half and half or something. It's like tiktok she creates an account does the thirst trap content ( now its clips of games I think) a month or 2 she deletes it

Yeah she's promoting it liek it's stuff that would get her shadowban like what nudes. I wouldn't pay to sub on there like would I support a streamer that does like anything without nude or sexy stuff yeah if I really like them ovr and want to support more than twitch like twitch keep 50% but for twitter and stuff I'm assuming is bit more tease why not paying for of instead that's cheaper I think even if most are ppv xD

IMG_0597f23388371b340abe.md.jpg IMG_0596368de406182b1d42.md.jpg

Saw these pics on Twitter tonight. Anyone wanna place bets on whether or not she made pic sets or videos in these. My guess she absolutely has and is sitting on them to release at a later date

Back
Top Bottom