EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

one reason ive seen and heard was because she got ban or shadowban so it was to make sure she has backup pretty much xD she sees no interaction so shadowban have a new one . now she has one where is more personal stuff not as much as pic for you to go on of with the typical me or ps5 kind of thing all those of creators have
Yea it's all about shadow banning that's why she's got all the alts, makes sense though considering of is her primary income that we know of

Yea it's all about shadow banning that's why she's got all the alts, makes sense though considering of is her primary income that we know of
Unless shes like investing a lot and stiff like that twitch and of are the only thing. Everytimes she say ok im starting a yt tiktok for real this time its good for couple month then she stiop using it.
At the same time must be hard to do all those content at the start

Unless shes like investing a lot and stiff like that twitch and of are the only thing. Everytimes she say ok im starting a yt tiktok for real this time its good for couple month then she stiop using it.
At the same time must be hard to do all those content at the start
I don't think she's the type of person to invest her money. Put math in front of her and she's instantly confused.

She's tried to get revenue outside of OF with Twitter Blue. But based on her own tweets, she made less than $200 after months of spamming. I can see her giving up on youtube and tiktok like you said. She recently hired an editor for those but it's not like they're going to have a lot of content to work with since she spends her streams chatting.

Yeah you could have content chatting too bit need some stuff to happen like funny quote but when i would watch theres nothing worth doing a clip about it and then edit for tiktok yt shorts reels.tiktok everytime she started one was the usual thirst dance.
If she wanted something she would need to keep going at it for longer than like a month or 2

does anyone have her $70 anal video? I cant find it on any thread and im pretty sure few people would spend that much

Does anyone know if she's the one answering dms on her platforms? I've been hearing a lot that she doesn't.

Yeah for sure she'll make of with that.
Also do you think she'll do like some of the streamer of creator that are doing stream on jerkmate . Like she'll do that soon too like she already has campsite experience even if I think most of them not do much in those live

Also do you think she'll do like some of the streamer of creator that are doing stream on jerkmate . Like she'll do that soon too like she already has campsite experience even if I think most of them not do much in those live
I do not think she will ever return being a camgirl because I don’t think there is a need for her to do that when OF/Fansly is enough. Also she is so apprehensive when it comes to showing her pussy unobstructed by her hands or dildo

I agree with miles. She wouldn't go back to her camming days since it wouldn't make sense. She said it herself she makes a good amount of money to live off from OF alone

Last edited:
I agree with both of you on fact she won't do it like before but if it's like couple times a year to have that special and some of those streamer that started doing it not sure they do crazy stuff and mostly tease stuff with boob out only maybe. If it's the case extra money she won't say no to that xD
But becoming a camgirl fully like before for sure no one will do that ever with of now. They have twitch to promote of ans make bank on of

People in the content thread posting shit that was already posted weeks to months ago. It’s ridiculous lol

I feel some do that saying well technically it's new place just an album of older stuff to find easily could help people. Also I think some do that hoping it bring more after. I do see it happen in multiple place

I feel some do that saying well technically it's new place just an album of older stuff to find easily could help people. Also I think some do that hoping it bring more after. I do see it happen in multiple place
The way I feel about it is that it takes away reactions and likes from people who actually post new stuff to the thread. If your going to do it I can't stop you but at the very least show some love to the people who actually posted it.

Back
Top Bottom