EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

I just re-read the post of her announcing that shes making this vid and it seems only people who made it on to her list will even get a chance to buy it and you only have until the goal is reached to even apply.

So the people joining because of that promo shes doing advertising this "first ever" anal vid wont be able to buy it, fucking shady.

I just re-read the post of her announcing that shes making this vid and it seems only people who made it on to her list will even get a chance to buy it and you only have until the goal is reached to even apply.

So the people joining because of that promo shes doing advertising this "first ever" anal vid wont be able to buy it, fucking shady.
Ill see if i can buy it wednesday but i don't know if it will be.

I've seen it in the fansly message havent seen it has only people that participate because I wouldn't have seen that if it was only participant. It's not cheap ofc though

Honestly the anal video is rather fairly priced (if that is a thing from her) at $72 for subs, Was fully expecting it would be 150-200

Yeah she seemed to have better price now not 100 for 4min , but like we've said before here she seem to go at one point it's overprice then go back to bit more fair etc

Yeah she seemed to have better price now not 100 for 4min , but like we've said before here she seem to go at one point it's overprice then go back to bit more fair etc
72$ for nearly 13 minutes is a great value, This might be her longest video too but im not exactly sure

If she ever pulls 1000 Twitch subs I would be genuinely stunned. I have seen a few minutes of a few of her streams and I couldn't take more than 20 minutes before I left. It's just remarkably boring. One time she was talking about how hard it was for her to find a personal trainer and I was just sitting there thinking "why the hell is she bringing this shit up?"
I personally like watching her streams, since it feels like just hanging out, and random chatting with different topics. That time the topic was about fitness, and her having trouble finding a trainer, likely because someone mentioned something relating to going to the gym in chat.

And I think she would self describe herself as boring too btw. Which is why she is advertising and how she interacts in DMs is different than other OF girls.

Since she bought her house, she also said she doesn't really care about money. Her world basically revolves around her two dogs.

I personally like watching her streams, since it feels like just hanging out, and random chatting with different topics. That time the topic was about fitness, and her having trouble finding a trainer, likely because someone mentioned something relating to going to the gym in chat.

And I think she would self describe herself as boring too btw. Which is why she is advertising and how she interacts in DMs is different than other OF girls.

Since she bought her house, she also said she doesn't really care about money. Her world basically revolves around her two dogs.
Isn't the whole point of advertising to make money? lol That's basically all she does

She still cares about money. She pushes hard for people to follow her socials to funnel them to her OF. There's also the findom obsession she has going on as well.

lol now that u mentioned it, yea she acts petty when it comes to her socials.
This guy got blocked lol
112oqi2019200101cea58210a1a51c4b.md.jpg
Holy shit if that isnt a prime example of insane toxicity, imma block you because you said you were going to unfollow me :monkaHmm:

Has she ever said why she has multiple accounts?.

Last edited:
Holy shit if that isnt a prime example of insane toxicity, imma block you because you said you were going to unfollow me :monkaHmm:

Has she ever said why she has multiple accounts?.
one reason ive seen and heard was because she got ban or shadowban so it was to make sure she has backup pretty much xD she sees no interaction so shadowban have a new one . now she has one where is more personal stuff not as much as pic for you to go on of with the typical me or ps5 kind of thing all those of creators have

Back
Top Bottom