EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

She strikes me as the kind that has an omegawealthy paypig daddy who visits for sex and pays for everything. She's often going on holidays and disappearing from streaming for weeks at a time (probably whisked away by him for his own personal use).

Would also explain why there's no b/g content, such an individual might only let her do solo content so she makes a bit of money for herself.

Complete speculation of course, but the whole 'she has no one to film with' is bollocks. Whenever she's on stream she tells stories about how every time she goes outside she gets hit on. She lives in London for Christ's sake, she could find a fuckboy faster than I can order a kebab.

She strikes me as the kind that has an omegawealthy paypig daddy who visits for sex and pays for everything. She's often going on holidays and disappearing from streaming for weeks at a time (probably whisked away by him for his own personal use).

Would also explain why there's no b/g content, such an individual might only let her do solo content so she makes a bit of money for herself.

Complete speculation of course, but the whole 'she has no one to film with' is bollocks. Whenever she's on stream she tells stories about how every time she goes outside she gets hit on. She lives in London for Christ's sake, she could find a fuckboy faster than I can order a kebab.
Interesting theory lmao. You are definitely right about one thing, she definitely makes some good money herself. Briefly discuss it with one of my boys and a while ago she made around 7 or 8 grand for ONE video. And exactly man she always mentions how she gets hit on. She also says how theres always people in her dms hitting on her as well.

Interesting theory lmao. You are definitely right about one thing, she definitely makes some good money herself. Briefly discuss it with one of my boys and a while ago she made around 7 or 8 grand for ONE video. And exactly man she always mentions how she gets hit on. She also says how theres always people in her dms hitting on her as well.
Probably men and women since she said shes bi. To be honest you would have to be crazy to not try to get a women like her.

She does seem to intentionally hide her pussy often which sucks! If she embraced the onlyfans thing and even dropped prices by 25% its be a goldmine of great videos. We can only hope.

I dont think its that she cant find anyone, its she cant find someone she wants, i have no doubt there are guys out there all over the world that would fly out to her to fuck her, shes just a picky bitch who probably only wants the percentage of guys who can fuck more attractive women.

I dont think its that she cant find anyone, its she cant find someone she wants, i have no doubt there are guys out there all over the world that would fly out to her to fuck her, shes just a picky bitch who probably only wants the percentage of guys who can fuck more attractive women.
She's pretty picky. My friend who works in an investment bank in Canary Wharf dated her briefly in March/April 2022.

Noticed she does have an ego as well

Its hilarious how all these onlyfans women who are attractive and or have a large population to their onlyfans have ego.
We need a series where hot onlyfans women try to be men for a day/week, What a hilarious shock that'd be

Its hilarious how all these onlyfans women who are attractive and or have a large population to their onlyfans have ego.
We need a series where hot onlyfans women try to be men for a day/week, What a hilarious shock that'd be
A Netflix series, "Man for a Day". 😂

Very unlikely she has a paypig. Her vacations are pretty much paid for through Twitch subs. Last December she tried to scam her own viewers. She put up one of those sub goal meters going from 0 to 1000. Viewers asked what it was for and she said it's for her trip in a few months. She literally said "since it's a Twitch thing, I have to use Twitch money to pay for it". Like wtf is this logic...

There's a higher chance of g/g content and even that is unlikely. I've seen her say a few times how she wants to collab with other girls, but she wants THEM to reach out to her. She'll always pull out the shy card as for why she can't ask herself.

Very unlikely she has a paypig. Her vacations are pretty much paid for through Twitch subs. Last December she tried to scam her own viewers. She put up one of those sub goal meters going from 0 to 1000. Viewers asked what it was for and she said it's for her trip in a few months. She literally said "since it's a Twitch thing, I have to use Twitch money to pay for it". Like wtf is this logic...

There's a higher chance of g/g content and even that is unlikely. I've seen her say a few times how she wants to collab with other girls, but she wants THEM to reach out to her. She'll always pull out the shy card as for why she can't ask herself.
💯

That can explain something. I remember a time where they were talking about scams. Someone in chat said "didnt you scam before." She asked "how did she used to scam" It could be that reason u stated but I thought it was because of her content. Did she make those 1000 subs?

That can explain something. I remember a time where they were talking about scams. Someone in chat said "didnt you scam before." She asked "how did she used to scam" It could be that reason u stated but I thought it was because of her content. Did she make those 1000 subs?
Nope. I don't remember what the final number was but it sure wasn't remotely close to the goal.

If she ever pulls 1000 Twitch subs I would be genuinely stunned. I have seen a few minutes of a few of her streams and I couldn't take more than 20 minutes before I left. It's just remarkably boring. One time she was talking about how hard it was for her to find a personal trainer and I was just sitting there thinking "why the hell is she bringing this shit up?"

If she ever pulls 1000 Twitch subs I would be genuinely stunned. I have seen a few minutes of a few of her streams and I couldn't take more than 20 minutes before I left. It's just remarkably boring. One time she was talking about how hard it was for her to find a personal trainer and I was just sitting there thinking "why the hell is she bringing this shit up?"
The same people gift subs so her sub counts are sometimes high. Lol I think I watched a little of that stream. I left fuck that lmao. She basically just streams to promote imo. Anyone else notice she just spams "new reels" or her OF link in her chat? I dont think I've seen another streamer spam links that much.

You'd be surprised at how much money these low/mid view count female streamers can make, one i follow who while somewhat wholesome always wears lowcut tops and has a $2200 "living expenses" monthly goal on top on the usual daily "sub goals", we're only a week in to this month and shes already hit $1100.

They might not make the high sub numbers the big dogs hit but they more than make up the money elsewhere, most of these cute streamers always attract that one or two piggybanks guys to fund them.

Back
Top Bottom