EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

there's only so many ways she can attack that cooch so not sure how she can change it up any more
I think it comes down to the same bad angles being repeated all the time, purposely hiding parts of her puss, always leaving something to be desired, making cuts in between every position change. It's just gotten so boring. Often the camera angles are so half assed that it just have to be done on purpose or she has absolutely no clue how to have quality setups. This is why I can't be arsed to sub or buy her stuff anymore. I bought two very mediocre videos that looked way better on the censored previews, and I sent her a message saying that I felt they did not deliver as she described them. I got a reply that the next one should definitely be one of her best ever, and it was the worst of all three. Too bad, she's hot as fuck but I won't give a single penny more to her due to this poor development of her PPVs.

I think it comes down to the same bad angles being repeated all the time, purposely hiding parts of her puss, always leaving something to be desired, making cuts in between every position change. It's just gotten so boring. Often the camera angles are so half assed that it just have to be done on purpose or she has absolutely no clue how to have quality setups. This is why I can't be arsed to sub or buy her stuff anymore. I bought two very mediocre videos that looked way better on the censored previews, and I sent her a message saying that I felt they did not deliver as she described them. I got a reply that the next one should definitely be one of her best ever, and it was the worst of all three. Too bad, she's hot as fuck but I won't give a single penny more to her due to this poor development of her PPVs.
I think she's just very vanilla. No face reaction, sign of interaction with the audience. Even the moans are slight af.

She gets away with it because of her natural beauty.

She gets away with it because of her accent being posh and eloquent, a la Emma Watson. There is something very kinky about that when combined with her looks, and the stuff she does. There is appeal in that.

She gets away with it in part because seems willing to lean into the streamer end of things with setting for Onlyfans, or at least she did anyway. No idea if she still does.

Nice cocktail on the face of it.

These hoes, broken record here are on cruise control. We all follow different people beyond her I presume. And too many are like this. Bland as a plain slice of bread personalities that hit the lottery with the pandemic. She has her 'whales' who pour in money every single day. Tip for the sake of tipping. She has no reason to change up.

I'm pretty sure she viewbots on Twitch. She usually has around 1k viewers but her chat is dead, it's only her mods and 1 or 2 others that acually say anything.

I'm pretty sure she viewbots on Twitch. She usually has around 1k viewers but her chat is dead, it's only her mods and 1 or 2 others that acually say anything.
I dont think thats true, most people probably just lurking in their chat and have them running in the background, hell most of the girls i watch i have muted 100% of the time anyway so why would i be in chat and i doubt im the only one.

I'm glad you guys just started realizing this. I said this exact thing MONTHS ago and iam sad nothing has changed.

It's not like she can't produce good videos, there's plenty of good ones but most of it is just "meeh".
It's almost shes doing it on purpose..

Watching her play games now is absolutely brutal. She couldn't even complete the tutorial for the recent zelda game and needed her head mod to do it off stream lol.

She's 'playing' Baldur's Gate 3 now.

And when I say playing, I mean she's not even finished the character creation screen yet and her mod 'heavymetalrules' is telling her everything to do...

That's not rare though every streamer and even anyone really playing those game the character creation are so big with so many choices you can easily go hours creating lol.
I just know she didn't play all day like she said she would I was expecting a 12h or something but it looked more like her regular stream time

So recently I started watching her Twitch lives, I've realized she's so beautiful and cute. She looks better in her Twitch lives than her OF videos 😂

So recently I started watching her Twitch lives, I've realized she's so beautiful and cute. She looks better in her Twitch lives than her OF videos 😂
Ngl u got a point. One of her hottest of videos for me was where she masturbated in her stream setup room

Ngl u got a point. One of her hottest of videos for me was where she masturbated in her stream setup room
There is a few of them, and they're so incredibly hot. Yeah the bedroom setting is cool, but I prefer seeing her in streaming chair playing with herself. There is one video where she talks about disliking being sexualised or not doing Onlyfans spliced together with her in her streaming room fingerings herself. The hypocrisy and irony of it all arguably her best vid for me lol.

There is a few of them, and they're so incredibly hot. Yeah the bedroom setting is cool, but I prefer seeing her in streaming chair playing with herself. There is one video where she talks about disliking being sexualised or not doing Onlyfans spliced together with her in her streaming room fingerings herself. The hypocrisy and irony of it all arguably her best vid for me lol.
Lol yea I agree. There are many things she says that go against her. Was the video that was spliced together the one I posted?

P.S. Let's try to keep her thread with pure content. I think many of us think there is no point in posting a Twitter pic when anyone can easily see them.

Last edited:
how is her community supporters not demanding her make bg content. this submissive bitch is to pretty to be making solo content and not getting used and passed around for men. the whores perfect for gang bangs.

how is her community supporters not demanding her make bg content. this submissive bitch is to pretty to be making solo content and not getting used and passed around for men. the whores perfect for gang bangs.
I hear that they are. She says she doesn't have anyone to make them with according to my sources.

If u ask me fellas, she isnt going to do any b/g anytime soon if not at all. Her perspective of men is fucked lol. Nickjiggy summed it up perfect to the bone in a few posts above as well. She wants to make as much money without showing much which is working. For example my man nick said he got three ppvs but was left unsatisfied.

Back
Top Bottom