EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

I have a few theories on that. First based on what I have seen through the very little I have seen of her Twitch streams and reading some of her tweets and responses her personality seems dry as hell. Next I believe she sucks at promoting herself. At one point she had like 3 Twitter handles, 3 Reddit pages, 4 IG's 2 OnlyFans and 1 Fansly. It just creates confusion. Like which fucking social medis should I follow of this girl. The hilarious thing is she wants to help other girls promote themselves
I think all the social media pages and stuff is about her getting shadowed.

I have a few theories on that. First based on what I have seen through the very little I have seen of her Twitch streams and reading some of her tweets and responses her personality seems dry as hell. Next I believe she sucks at promoting herself. At one point she had like 3 Twitter handles, 3 Reddit pages, 4 IG's 2 OnlyFans and 1 Fansly. It just creates confusion. Like which fucking social medis should I follow of this girl. The hilarious thing is she wants to help other girls promote themselves
I think you hit the nail on the head with both of your theories. She really doesn't have a personality at all and she's not that smart or creative when it comes to her own brand. Her tweets are always the same thing- a pic with a yes/no type of question or two pics with a question asking which one is better.

The social media accounts thing is just an insane mess. I remember one stream a while back where she was sent a link to an impersonator account and she told her chat NOT to report it because she thought they were helpful in promoting her account :rolleyes:.

I think you hit the nail on the head with both of your theories. She really doesn't have a personality at all and she's not that smart or creative when it comes to her own brand. Her tweets are always the same thing- a pic with a yes/no type of question or two pics with a question asking which one is better.

The social media accounts thing is just an insane mess. I remember one stream a while back where she was sent a link to an impersonator account and she told her chat NOT to report it because she thought they were helpful in promoting her account :rolleyes:.
Lmao what!? I heard she stopped trying to give advice to girls because they "didnt want to put the work in." My guess is that the girls asking did not go through with her "advice" was because her ideas were completely stupid or they didnt want to post the same shit she currently doing.

She has I think like 5 twitter that I know of rn xD she said she created all those for evading shadowbox or something the reddit I think is gone same with multiple of if I'm not wrong. I agree I still like she not like some where they clearly are on twitch and only goal in stream is promote Of.
I'm sure there's way she could promote better.
I would see a twitter and would ask if its her or not because of how many she has xD

The yes or no pic I feel all the of girl on twitter it's only that they post like me or ps5 they want interaction on the tweet to get push and people go in bio .
She probably said not to report because it was one of her multiple alt xD

She has I think like 5 twitter that I know of rn xD she said she created all those for evading shadowbox or something the reddit I think is gone same with multiple of if I'm not wrong. I agree I still like she not like some where they clearly are on twitch and only goal in stream is promote Of.
I'm sure there's way she could promote better.
I would see a twitter and would ask if its her or not because of how many she has xD
She has never been consistent with her reasons for multiple twitter accounts. Off the top of my head, her reasons have been:

- Everyone has multiple accounts cause it's the standard
- She needs it for work
- Elon Musk keeps changing the twitter algorithm so she needs multiple accounts to compensate
- An account was shadowbanned
- One is for shitposting

The only way to tell if a twitter account is hers is if she directly follows it

She has never been consistent with her reasons for multiple twitter accounts. Off the top of my head, her reasons have been:

- Everyone has multiple accounts cause it's the standard
- She needs it for work
- Elon Musk keeps changing the twitter algorithm so she needs multiple accounts to compensate
- An account was shadowbanned
- One is for shitposting

The only way to tell if a twitter account is hers is if she directly follows it
That's true some would have 2 1 NSFW 1 for everything else but her it's 1 for everything else and like 5 for her of and posting thirst trap all the time.
But yeah if one of her account follows it it's legit . The weird thing is when she has a Twitter that's not even blinkx it another name and her reason is to hide it from some people xD.

I have known of her for what, maybe a few months through Twitter? I don't claim to know her like you guys. But most of the things you guys are saying is shit I have been wondering about for ages lmao.

It's all very.. chaotic? Maybe she doesn't care. She still gets the attention. The alogorthin still bangs for her. But it's weird AF her approach because I don't know anyone else doing what she does.

She is fucking beautiful though and her content is lit. Big up to all you have posted, but namely those who bought her content.

Do people actually still watch these ethots unmuted?, you're crazy :KEKW:.

I did try too years ago just to break up the silence, a girl named mizzycyn and omg she did talk shit, constantly talking about her bitcoin adventures all the while complaining about not having any money but she loved to buy her own house.

Her Twitch streams are remarkably boring. I tried on a few occasions to watch and engage but it was just overall boring
Yea her twitch streams are fucking boring. Believe it or not her streams actually used to be enjoyable where she actually played games and such. Weirdly enough this was pre boob job. I'm pretty sure you can find a clip or two and if compared, you can see how bad her streams are now.

Watching her play games now is absolutely brutal. She couldn't even complete the tutorial for the recent zelda game and needed her head mod to do it off stream lol.
Wait are you serious?, oh my god :OMEGALUL:

Back
Top Bottom