EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Billie Eilish - Discussion Thread

Just asking the community here, what is so appealing about her, cause I don't get it? Not trying to start an argument or fight, trying understand.
Titties, dsl lips and whenever she tries to look good and not like a gecko in pictures she's pretty attractive. Nowadays there's less appeal but prime billie from like 2020-2022 and the content we were getting was a time to be in her forums and subreddits

She's been a lot more revealing lately, can check the Katy Perry thread to see for yourself

No full on whipping her tits out or anything but a lot more than she used to show anyway
i think cause katy's basically 40years old, has a baby now (was preggo) and has a husband...she probably revealing a bit more cause she feels she has not much left to offer...music ya but its not as popular as songs before roar and dark horse so like 2015-ish. Britney Spears is also in her 40's and is 3 times more revealing than katy now, especially in like 2022 and 2023...if you have seen the Britney thread

i think cause katy's basically 40years old, has a baby now (was preggo) and has a husband...she probably revealing a bit more cause she feels she has not much left to offer...music ya but its not as popular as songs before roar and dark horse so like 2015-ish. Britney Spears is also in her 40's and is 3 times more revealing than katy now, especially in like 2022 and 2023...if you have seen the Britney thread
Agreed about Britney, don't check her content much tho, her mental illness and freaky dwarf body don't do much for me

Good booba tho

Back
Top Bottom