EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat bignino / Nino N /Dita Vetone - Discussion Thread

Creepin78

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022

People in the comments really gave her a hard time with her new boobs... Someone asked if she got mauled by a bear šŸ˜². Anyway, she just posted a rant today and she seemed like she was about to cry. (This is the first time I heard her speak. Am I the only one that thinks its funny when foreign chics speak american slang? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

But anyway, I dont know if she ever really explained why she got them reduced (or removed). My question is this: was she even natural to begin with? I have a feeling that maybe she just had a really good boob job (and ass job too). I know for some, a boob job, no matter how good they look, they can really fuck a bitch up. Just curious what your guys' thoughts are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt see a discussion thread so I'm posting this here...

People in the comments really gave her a hard time with her new boobs... Someone asked if she got mauled by a bear šŸ˜². Anyway, she just posted a rant today and she seemed like she was about to cry. (This is the first time I heard her speak. Am I the only one that thinks its funny when foreign chics speak american slang? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

But anyway, I dont know if she ever really explained why she got them reduced (or removed). My question is this: was she even natural to begin with? I have a feeling that maybe she just had a really good boob job (and ass job too). I know for some, a boob job, no matter how good they look, they can really fuck a bitch up. Just curious what your guys' thoughts are.
She's had it all. Ive followed her since Zishy. She started experimenting with cheeks, chin, nose, botox etc...then moved to her BBL (butt), and lipo, which is why the weird belly button...her breasts were all natural through all of that. Then out of nowhere she got a reduction, layed low for a bit but kept posting content from her pre-reduction and only barely showed the reduction in pics on OF...got a lot of comments on it and ended up then getting enlarged implants.

She's been addicted to surgeries for a while and denied it many times over her career. Im not commenting here on the look of it all, thats not for me, but my opinion is she has taken it way too far and should seek help.

There was no reason to touch her breast at all, they were clearly her money makers, just makes no sense at all. Her solo breast content was her best content, her ass isn't really that phat has no jiggle to it and her B/G content was stale as fuck, her boyfriend fucks like it's his first time.

There was no reason to touch her breast at all, they were clearly her money makers, just makes no sense at all. Her solo breast content was her best content, her ass isn't really that phat has no jiggle to it and her B/G content was stale as fuck, her boyfriend fucks like it's his first time.
She was cute as fuck with tits to die for and a decent ass. Go back to her Zishy work as Dita Vetone. Absolute 100% smokeshow. Too bad she was totally fucking nuts and butchered herself. With her original equipment she was an absolute keeper!

Well, since her content career seems to be KIA, I might as well add my two cents to the discussion lol

She posted a video explaining it all. I can't find it anywhere, unfortunately. She said she had some condition that required her to get a reduction and explained that she had a procedure done on her breasts in the past as well. I always noticed that her areolas kind of looked a little suspicious and that probably had to do with that past procedure. Even with that little detail, she still had incredible tits. I wasn't even a fan of her getting the BBL, but can't deny that it was very well done and her ass looked great. Let's hope that she has some unreleased content where she's not hiding her face and that she will share it with us. I hope the reduction was for medical reasons and not some silly addiction/obsession because she really had some of the best tits ever.

She's had it all. Ive followed her since Zishy. She started experimenting with cheeks, chin, nose, botox etc...then moved to her BBL (butt), and lipo, which is why the weird belly button...her breasts were all natural through all of that. Then out of nowhere she got a reduction, layed low for a bit but kept posting content from her pre-reduction and only barely showed the reduction in pics on OF...got a lot of comments on it and ended up then getting enlarged implants.

She's been addicted to surgeries for a while and denied it many times over her career. Im not commenting here on the look of it all, thats not for me, but my opinion is she has taken it way too far and should seek help.
Sounds like she is never satisfied with herself (despite being a 10/10 smokeshow) which potentially indicates mental illness. I have witnessed this sort of thing in my personal life. I feel bad for her.

Sounds like she is never satisfied with herself (despite being a 10/10 smokeshow) which potentially indicates mental illness. I have witnessed this sort of thing in my personal life. I feel bad for her.
Yes, I feel the same. It's definitely mental. She was incredible and immediately a zishy favorite when she came onboard, and her first set of surgeries caused a rift initially though he mentioned he wished her the best. But she kept going and going, and now her face is practically unrecognizable from her initial sets even on her OF>

No activity in her thread in over 2 months. Anybody sub recently and can comment on the current state of her OnlyFans? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom