• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat BIANCA CENSORI DISUCCSION

Kanye marrying a hotter version of Kim Kardashian and having her exclusively walk around in public with her titties out really makes up for all that stupid stuff he said.
Some of the realest shit ever said. I just wish they'd try and profit off of it and make an OF. Have an agency run it and that's just more passive income. Free that nipple Bianca please!

Some of the realest shit ever said. I just wish they'd try and profit off of it and make an OF. Have an agency run it and that's just more passive income. Free that nipple Bianca please!
not happening, she didn’t have before she married him she’s definitely not making one after, + she’s hotter than kim & actually talented (Architecture & Fashion)

One can tell from her facial expression that she is aware that she gives up her dignity for💰 abd hopes to become another Kardashian. It might be actually turn on for her to walk like a slut. I bet when Ye fucks her he tells her off that she enjoys being a slut.

Back
Top Bottom