Question Best tool to download from instagram?

Holla33

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ah yes ok i see, make sense in your case.

For me my config is short but since i use 1 account, i have the cookie in it:

"instagram": { "include": ["posts", "reels"], "sleep-request": [9.0, 13.0], "sleep": [1.0, 2.0], "videos": true, "api": "rest", "filename": "{date:%Y.%m.%d} - {username} - {shortcode}.{extension}", "cookies": "([I]cookie path file here)[/I]" },
I've added the sleep and sleep request a few months ago because i use my account on Mullvad Browser sometimes now and let's say Insta didn't liked that lol so yeah that's why and the line API is to download high resolution media other than that that's all, the program will automatically create a folder with the name of the account you've put and i don't bother seperate pics and vids so it's all in the same folder which has the filename i've put.

Also fun fact if you don't put shortcode in the filename and just put the date and/or name the program will skip every other pics/vids no matter if you put Skip on false but yeah Insta extractor imo is kinda boring compared to pixiv or Reddit or twitter where you can go crazy

bohatot

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Instaloader
  • downloads public and private profiles, hashtags, user stories, feeds and saved media,
  • downloads comments, geotags and captions of each post,
  • automatically detects profile name changes and renames the target directory accordingly,
  • allows fine-grained customization of filters and where to store downloaded media,
  • automatically resumes previously-interrupted download iterations.