EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

MEGATHREAD! Best Pussy

Ashley Shannon

133643-perfect.jpg

On the Internet I see people having any kind of kink. Unfortunately, and I say that because I fear mine is much more uncommon, since I remember having sexual thoughts I have always been into what I call the "perfect" pussy. I truly am an admirer of the pussy itself: it gives me more pleasure eating a pussy rather than having my dick suck. I know I am awkward.

Anyway, this is what I call "perfect" pussy: tiny and tight hole, small inner lips, small but visible clitoris, and symmetrical. Here some examples (with source) of what I actually consider some of the most beautiful vaginas around the Internet, but i would like to expand my collection and to know what you guys think about this: am I the only one that still considers a beautifully shaped vagina better than any deepthroat skill?

u/pokioeme lqQjGIJ.md.jpg

u/nymphet_angel (she's my favourite) a1yhd4kcxtd81.md.jpg4tmlbhxzd6m81.md.jpg4zuhaxu58si81.md.jpg

u/clittycat19 (unbelievably tiny) qgvlrxj3mme81.md.jpg [old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

u/Itswaifu 1058qq9sebz61.md.jpg

u/noxvibez k6w1FL30_SHmtb7uyevl-HD24ZSuRTpl1HMkhyVcHIE.md.webp

u/jannahho 997cok073jk61.md.jpg

u/urfavouriteredhead sq35tpbbofy71.md.jpg

u/nikaniikaa

anon
xst0FKP5W9Qo98GpJwNn3ierTZWYXi4nr6PgzVhy3Lo.md.webp

I am too lazy to keep going. I am running a subreddit about that (tinypussylovers), and even though it grew very fast, I am the only contributor except for a girl that keeps posting even if she clearly isn't made for the subreddit.

I too have an otherworldy love for perfect pussy. I admire all pussies but the only difference with my preference is that I prefer pussies with plump outer lips and butterfly wings. Sorry for the lack of names (I don't have them).

soldpo41pqs61.md.jpg

e2k2qeng8c1710.md.jpg

perfect-black-pussy.md.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom