EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Best host for massive rips

axelshutwick

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I have a 21.1 GB wall rip to kick off a new thread with, what would be the best host for that? It's larger than my entire free Mega storage, and I can't upload the files to Bunkr.

I understand this situation isn't common so people might not have a solution, but I was wondering what I should use, or if I'd have to split the rip into several subsets.
The videos make up 20 GB of the rip, by the way, so splitting into images and videos makes little difference.

I believe the best way is to use torrent.
If not that, having it be compressed and a single file would work well on Google Drive.

If the files are within a gig or two per video, bunkr works pretty well. It just doesn't have the best speeds, unfortunately.

Alternatively, you could submit to coomer.party (i don't know exactly how their platform works in terms of content hosting, but their speeds are amazing)

Back
Top Bottom