EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Best Browser and VPN

damisasarki4

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 7, 2023
Hey bros,

I've been using a combination of the Epic Browser and Nord VPN over the last couple of years.

Does anyone else have any recommendations on browser and vpn that they recommend using?

VPN: Mullvad / Proton / IVPN
Browser: Firefox (with Arkenfox) or Librewolf or Mullvad Browser.

Kill switch will never be 100% reliable. Use Mullvad`s SOCKS5 proxy (as a second line of defense):

"If you configure your browser, for example, to use the SOCKS5 proxy, it will direct all of your internet access via the proxy, which is only accessible through Mullvad. So, if you haven't turned on the app, your browser will prevent all internet access and therefore won't leak any information".

Google? Touch VPN? With ALL respect, there are better options:

"Touch VPN’s Chrome extension collects the following information from users:
IP address (allegedly deleted after each session)
The duration of VPN sessions
The bandwidth used
The domains accessed (anonymized and aggregated)
Device hashes
Internet service provider
Information about your carrier
Touch VPN is part of the Aura group, which also owns Hotspot Shield and Betternet, as well as a range of other cybersecurity products."

What about adguard + proxy? (the one I'm using)
Browser: Kiwi Browser (because it supports massive extensions even ofdownloader). Any opinions?

CyberGhost, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Mulvad, ProtonVPN, PureVPN, and Surfshark are currently considered top-tier VPN platforms at the moment. PureVPN seems to be the preferred choice by Redditors.

With the services that offer multiple tiers, standard is fine for 99% of the population. Depending on your browser, throw on your preferred ad-blocker of choice. Firefox is the preferred, mainstream browser choice regarding privacy.

If you don't want a VPN, iCloud Private Relay on Apple devices tends to be one of the better proxy services. However, you're limited to Safari.

CyberGhost, ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Mulvad, ProtonVPN, PureVPN, and Surfshark are currently considered top-tier VPN platforms at the moment. PureVPN seems to be the preferred choice by Redditors.

With the services that offer multiple tiers, standard is fine for 99% of the population. Depending on your browser, throw on your preferred ad-blocker of choice. Firefox is the preferred, mainstream browser choice regarding privacy.

If you don't want a VPN, iCloud Private Relay on Apple devices tends to be one of the better proxy services. However, you're limited to Safari.

Hey! What about adguard + proxy(nordvpn)? It used to be working months ago... For some reason it doesn't anymore.

Hey! What about adguard + proxy(nordvpn)? It used to be working months ago... For some reason it doesn't anymore.

I’m assuming this is either an Android or Windows issues.

Does AdGuard use DNS that you can put into Nord?

I’m assuming this is either an Android or Windows issues.

Does AdGuard use DNS that you can put into Nord?
Should be... but yeah... adguard is kinda weird sometimes. I canceled my nord subscription because of that (they even offered me a deal... $3 per month for 2 years)

Should be... but yeah... adguard is kinda weird sometimes. I canceled my nord subscription because of that (they even offered me a deal... $3 per month for 2 years)

What VPN are you using now? I’m curious if AdGuard plays well with Mulvad as I know that supports IPv6.

What VPN are you using now? I’m curious if AdGuard plays well with Mulvad as I know that supports IPv6.
I don't really know if mulvad works with adguard (android) but let me know if it works... as of now i do not use a vpn.

I don't really know if mulvad works with adguard (android) but let me know if it works... as of now i do not use a vpn.

I had a negative experience with Mulvad personally. The app on desktop is extremely lightweight and uses minimal system resources which is fantastic, but I was getting CAPTCHAs or websites straight up blocking me up the wazoo. I’ve also heard people being banned from Discord for using Mulvad servers.

I had a negative experience with Mulvad personally. The app on desktop is extremely lightweight and uses minimal system resources which is fantastic, but I was getting CAPTCHAs or websites straight up blocking me up the wazoo. I’ve also heard people being banned from Discord for using Mulvad servers.
Oh no.. that sucks.. especially that discord one.

Luckily adguard has been stable recently... and i use the nightly version.

Back
Top Bottom