EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Did she delete her IG? Her Discord has also been wiped it seems? But that might be on my end, have been having some problems with Discord lately.

Did she delete her IG? Her Discord has also been wiped it seems? But that might be on my end, have been having some problems with Discord lately.
no idea about discord but her IG is gone. maybe she has been recieving harassment due to recent events. can't say I feel bad for her but I hope thing don't over escalate

no idea about discord but her IG is gone. maybe she has been recieving harassment due to recent events. can't say I feel bad for her but I hope thing don't over escalate
Ah, missed all that and went back a page to read up. Weird fuckin drama lol.

I’m pretty sure if she really needed money she can start an OF and in one moth her money troubles would be gone
problem is, onlyfans is not really worth it for korean residents cause of currency exchange. that's why the opt for likey or similar websites that make it cheaper for koreans but more expensive for overseas (at least that's what I read).

also koreans guys never simp for married or engaged women, that's why she faked the whole divorce thing

problem is, onlyfans is not really worth it for korean residents cause of currency exchange. that's why the opt for likey or similar websites that make it cheaper for koreans but more expensive for overseas (at least that's what I read).

also koreans guys never simp for married or engaged women, that's why she faked the whole divorce thing
I Remember her saying on stream like a couple of months ago that she had a boyfriend, why the fuck would she even do all of that for to then say she has a boyfriend casually.

The Last Point so True

Even with the currency exchange it wouldn’t matter is she is making thousand upon thousand of dollars which I’m sure she can make in OF in a few months plush she has twitch and likey. That’s why I believe the money “troubles“ aren’t real.

What's with the creepy 'I'm 17 years old' title on today's stream? That's... rough...

What's with the creepy 'I'm 17 years old' title on today's stream? That's... rough...
I saw that. Immediately weirded out. I feel like that's pretty close to breaking TOS considering most of her content. Though this one was a boring singing stream (I think) with her dressed sloppy. I only watched for like 5 minutes.

atleast the costumes are getting skimpier by the day. But i dot think she would ever go to the onlyfans level of things.

atleast the costumes are getting skimpier by the day. But i dot think she would ever go to the onlyfans level of things.
She lives in Korea, so she can't do nudity anyways. And everything else she could do on OF she can do on Likey and get triple the money than OF would be.

Back
Top Bottom