EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

Shes not. Its simply for richer guys who spend 500 like its 20 bucks. Like when sora629 got 100k usd donation just to do sexy dances. It also allows richer guys to get on their radar better for irl meetups. Like when that kolakoa donated to every korean streamer girl until he finally got in and started dating ninibae.
Wow really? Ninibae never came across to me as a girl like that

it was released. it was a mix.
Wait, I was sure they didn't release it because the black bodysuit was really see through :wowers:
Did anyone buy this set, did they blur the nipples in post-production? Cause even with the compressed video on YouTube, you can see alot

ninibae and him own NPE which 95 percent of the korean twitch girls are signed too. She moved to the usa. The guy was on cooksux stream a few times. He bought bubblylive shoes on cooksux stream. He donated thousands to almost all the english speaking korean girls. Some kind of stock manager or asset manager.

thats the end goal for yeocams they stream they meet with the highest donor (they have like a dinner date thing to the top bidder) if they like them they date and get married if they dont they date scam them and two time

Wait, I was sure they didn't release it because the black bodysuit was really see through :wowers:
Did anyone buy this set, did they blur the nipples in post-production? Cause even with the compressed video on YouTube, you can see alot
I think there's at least 9 pics in black bodysuit in that set.

Shes not. Its simply for richer guys who spend 500 like its 20 bucks. Like when sora629 got 100k usd donation just to do sexy dances.
:COPIUM:

I'm sure it was just dances for $100K. That was just to seal the deal. She disappeared for a couple of months after that donation. That was a lot of dick sucking she did for that money. Or who knows what else that guy used her for. Maybe he liked to get kicked in the balls, who knows?

:COPIUM:

I'm sure it was just dances for $100K. That was just to seal the deal. She disappeared for a couple of months after that donation. That was a lot of dick sucking she did for that money. Or who knows what else that guy used her for. Maybe he liked to get kicked in the balls, who knows?
lol, idk man I actually seen the guy who donated around alot. it was taku. I think he's japanese. he seemed like a regular twitch chatter except for the crazy sized donations. He usually drops a few grand then bam 100k. It was crazy.

lol, idk man I actually seen the guy who donated around alot. it was taku. I think he's japanese. he seemed like a regular twitch chatter except for the crazy sized donations. He usually drops a few grand then bam 100k. It was crazy.
Out of all the KR streamers Sora which is the biggest scammer ever got 100k? :OMEGALUL:
If you watch the trio stream she did with Yuggie and Yunicorn you could see Yuggie was slightly annoyed/tried to pull Sora's robe off so the donaters wouldn't feel as scammed since they have been literally sponsoring her trip/paying for a bikini pool party or whatever.. xdd

Last edited:
Out of all the KR streamers Sora which is the biggest scammer ever got 100k? :OMEGALUL:
If you watch the trio stream she did with Yuggie and Yunicorn you could see Yuggie was slightly annoyed/tried to pull Sora's robe off so the donaters wouldn't feel as scammed since they have been literally sponsoring her trip/paying for a bikini pool party or whatever.. xdd
That stream was a huge scammy disappointment except for Yuni towards the end. Even Yuggie was wearing lame swimsuits that show nothing except for her pushed up little boobies when people really just want to see her big ass. Glad I didnt put any money towards that. Sora gets paid so much for so little its crazy.

Edit: I do hope those donors are getting more than dances and auntie swimsuits but never underestimate how down bad some dudes can be.

Last edited:
That stream was a huge scammy disappointment except for Yuni towards the end. Even Yuggie was wearing lame swimsuits that show nothing except for her pushed up little boobies when people really just want to see her big ass. Glad I didnt put any money towards that. Sora gets paid so much for so little its crazy.

Edit: I do hope those donors are getting more than dances and auntie swimsuits but never underestimate how down bad some dudes can be.
Yuggie is not as bad but Sora thinks she's above everyone just because she had a brief entry into the Kpop industry. The prices she has when it comes to dancing and so on is ridicilous, not to mention her shitty phone quality she never bothers fixing despite the thousands of dollars she gets..

Sorry for going off-topic, I just get slightly triggered when I see her name :OMEGALUL:

Last edited:
As we see with berry she was married had a kid and probably been with tons of guys given what she did before she got married. She she knows what men want and how to be sexy. Girls like Sora and Yuggie seem just weird. Either they are lesbian or just dont know what guys need. I dont think they scam on purpose. In Soras case she proably was passed around to old men trying to break into the kpop industry so she just doesnt like men or dancing for them. Thats my theory,

As we see with berry she was married had a kid and probably been with tons of guys given what she did before she got married. She she knows what men want and how to be sexy. Girls like Sora and Yuggie seem just weird. Either they are lesbian or just dont know what guys need. I dont think they scam on purpose. In Soras case she proably was passed around to old men trying to break into the kpop industry so she just doesnt like men or dancing for them. Thats my theory,
What she did before she got married? If i remember lore correctly Her psycho Ex was her first.

What she did before she got married? If i remember lore correctly Her psycho Ex was her first.
from my memory her husband met her working as some type of bar-girl dancer. I know korea doesnt have strip clubs but it was something along those. Help you sing karaoke or something. In Korea every single thing obfuscated from its real purpose. Like the ear cleaning places.

from my memory her husband met her working as some type of bar-girl dancer. I know korea doesnt have strip clubs but it was something along those. Help you sing karaoke or something. In Korea every single thing obfuscated from its real purpose. Like the ear cleaning places.
You confused Berry With Water. Berry was studying to be a flight attendant and met her EX there, he made her pregnant and they married. Water was a bar-girl and is with Jake.

You confused Berry With Water. Berry was studying to be a flight attendant and met her EX there, he made her pregnant and they married. Water was a bar-girl and is with Jake.
didnt she confirm on stream she danced before becoming a social media influencer. I know she was studying but how did she pay the bills back then? Dancing.

didnt she confirm on stream she danced before becoming a social media influencer. I know she was studying but how did she pay the bills back then? Dancing.
She was living with parents. She never was dancer. She likes dancing but that's it. I don't know where you got this crazy story but its as true as the theory that earth is flat. Again Water was bar-girl and she told everyone and Jake met her and they started dating.
Berry finished school, went to flight attendant school, met her Ex, he got her pregnant, she married him and move to live with him, he made her do Afreeca and become BJ few months after birth and she did modeling and cosplays for gaming events and now we are here.

Back
Top Bottom