EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Berry - 빛베리 [Berry0314 / Lumiere Berry] Discussion

All good points. Agreed.

Now that I think of it Berry guards her nipples like Fort Knox 🤔 I've never not even once seen a slip of any kind not even a hint of areola, no see through, not even some pokies ffs. Isnt she ever cold or is she wearing nipple patches 24/7??? Maybe she doesnt even have nipples like a Barbie doll :LULW: If anyone has evidence to the contrary u better link that shit!

Edit: finally! https://simpcity.su/threads/berry.10071/post-1043414 :BOOBA:
Is there an update on the link? Post seems to be down

Is there an update on the link? Post seems to be down
Cant remember what post that even was but it's probably been reposted. Don't worry it wasn't full frontal it was probably some pokies or see-through... was back when she first started freeing the nips a lil bit :LULW:

I don't think she's ever done bare tits, not that I've seen anyways.

Cant remember what post that even was but it's probably been reposted. Don't worry it wasn't full frontal it was probably some pokies or see-through... was back when she first started freeing the nips a lil bit :LULW:

I don't think she's ever done bare tits, not that I've seen anyways.
def never got leaked if she did, lol. maybe in some 500$ / 1000$ likey tier lmao

I haven't looked through the thread in forever but wasn't there a reflection off a sponsored pot or cup with her fully nude?

I haven't looked through the thread in forever but wasn't there a reflection off a sponsored pot or cup with her fully nude?
in the tub yeah, old insta story but that shit is so blurry i wouldnt count that lol

not counting the tub pic she had the nips out completely in some black see thru thing that a guy lightened up and you got full titties.

There's also some of her sets, I think Hongdan Vol 5 shes just handbra'ing and definitely opens her fingers wide a good handful of times. She's got no pasties on or anything so areola is visible alot. And same when shes in just a white tee shirt or the recent bikini top. Some minor editing and you can see right through it.

yep Hongdan Vol 5 is legendary. Does anyone know what set that see thru black shirt is from? the screenshot was from a behind the scenes video. I bet the real set has a lot of tittie

yep Hongdan Vol 5 is legendary. Does anyone know what set that see thru black shirt is from? the screenshot was from a behind the scenes video. I bet the real set has a lot of tittie
The most legendary set is 빛베리_서큐베리WET. Vol 5 is not even close to it.
Set with black outfit is Forbidden girl Vol.1

The most legendary set is 빛베리_서큐베리WET. Vol 5 is not even close to it.
Set with black outfit is Forbidden girl Vol.1
The legendary one you mentioned...is that the Succubus set? But the bonus version where she's oiled up?
And what black outfit are you talking about? When I google Forbidden Girl Vol. 1 it shows her in a blue bikini.

The legendary one you mentioned...is that the Succubus set? But the bonus version where she's oiled up?
And what black outfit are you talking about? When I google Forbidden Girl Vol. 1 it shows her in a blue bikini.
It's same. Black outfit is in Forbidden Girl Vol. 1 you can see it in this video

Is anyone actually paying for her high tier subscription? $314USD per month is crazy
If someone is, i'm curious what she's offering for it cause i can't imagine she's offering full nudity for even that amount

Is anyone actually paying for her high tier subscription? $314USD per month is crazy
If someone is, i'm curious what she's offering for it cause i can't imagine she's offering full nudity for even that amount
Shes not. Its simply for richer guys who spend 500 like its 20 bucks. Like when sora629 got 100k usd donation just to do sexy dances. It also allows richer guys to get on their radar better for irl meetups. Like when that kolakoa donated to every korean streamer girl until he finally got in and started dating ninibae.

not counting the tub pic she had the nips out completely in some black see thru thing that a guy lightened up and you got full titties.
It's same. Black outfit is in Forbidden Girl Vol. 1 you can see it in this video

Surprisingly, my snaphots survived forum's crash. Yes, I did it from the promo video https://jpg5.su/a/see-through-bodysuit-berry-bday.YtxBpG/?sort=views_desc&page=1

But as far as I understand, that part was never released, only the blue bikini part :PepeWhy:

Back
Top Bottom