EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Bat Maisie / Maisiebear

Not mine, just found em while searching. Really shouldve looked for her on the forum earlier, I was a big fan back in the day.

I certainly have 1 video not shared here that i'll upload (a custom, no personal info in it.) And after I compare whats in all the links I might have more, which i'll also share.

Ok, looking through my files/emails, the video I was thinking of isn't a custom(funny how time does that to your memory), but is an "old" oiled tits video she made right after she started on MFC and was still 18. Either way, it wasnt shared here, so here ya go.
I do for sure have other videos that haven't been shared here before (some B/G ones I know that) that i'll be uploading soon, once I sort out what I have that isnt in the thread already.

Well that was more than I expected (and there may be a few I missed, I'll make another post if so). This is by no means a full collection of her stuff. This is only "released" videos, and no camshows. Assuming I've sorted it all correctly, there are no duplicates with the rest of the thread, all new.

Here are screenshots for the vids and contact sheets for the picsets

34 Videos

11 Picsets, 547 pictures

DSC_0024-ejXGnIBXb4488f5e56d71f7d.md.jpg DSC_01399825e679b8791b57.md.jpg DSC_017491702b1e4e7d89eb.md.jpg Maisie_bear_20191023_165024f46d30ffe56eab8f.md.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about that, now I know that some (most) website watermarks aren't allowed. Unfortunately, my video editing skills are non-existant, and my encoding skills are not much better, so my solution was to crop out the marks. The only video imo that this really affected the "action" in was Misty Makes a Point, and then only slightly. The Bowsette video was broken when I got it, not much I could do.

10 more vids, which was way more than I thought I missed at first.

Turns out, there's a hell of a lot of her stuff out there, waiting to be collated. This is not that. That will come soon (eventually) once my slow connection uploads it.

I noticed her MV VIP/crush/fanclub thing was still able to be subscribed to, I took a chance and paid for a month. It was a very good decision. This doesn't overlap with her OF at all. It seems to be completely separate content, MV is almost entirely cosplay focused while her OF seems to have been more candid.

428 (very) high-res photos, 89 videos (2hr 53min).

Here's the first part of my internet diving. I wish more girls put half the effort into photosets she did, (nearly) all are clear, well lit, and very high-res. The set "ManyVids VIP misc" I found with that title, don't know if they were deleted from MVVIP in the past or what. I do remember her offering videos and photosets through her Patreon, so the 2 misc folders could have been from there, we'll likely never know. I did run the photos I gathered through a de-duplication program, so there shouldnt be any dupes.

DSC_0111bb7fc0f5a2c662b2.md.jpg DSC_0190776cb4317a8de116.md.jpg maisiebear_vOGnms5dFDnrckf52d6H-Mbo6n7i4a65007258bf2fd7e.md.jpg

21 Photo sets, 973 photos

Contact sheets, if you're curious about the contents of the sets.

Here's the results of my searching for a week or so, 120 videos, somehow not even all she made. All videos are named per what she called them on ManyVids.
There is overlap with my earlier posts, and other posts in the thread, but I was able to find higher quality versions of many, so give it a compare. The "Bowsette Tittyfuck" video still has a broken 4 minutes or so in the middle.
I did end up sending her a message on MV, about a month ago. Sadly I haven't had a response, she's likely done for good.

Screenshots

6 of the videos were over Bunkr's size limit, so I uploaded them to pixeldrain.

DSC_0018c8b8b0f432f162d5.md.jpg DSC_00918addff5f15c4c56c.md.jpg DSC_0245d8a291fe9f45d45d.md.jpg

Last edited:
I've searched and requested on other sites, and I've come up empty handed. There are still 40-ish videos on her profile that I don't have and can't find, so I guess I'm buying them :hahaa: . I plan to buy what I'm missing a few at a time, and share them here as I do.

Videos uploaded to the bunkr album and links here so no searching required.

Decided to upload two videos I bought and arent uploaded anywhere, enjoy :pepoLove:

The videos are Astolfo Cums and PoV Blowjob w Ram

https://bunkr.site/a/TlBdHyPw
First, thanks a lot, didn't already have them so thats 2 less I would be buying :HYPERS:

4 more vids, same thing, uploaded to Bunkr album and direct links.

Bat-Maisie---Aiko-Blowjob-and-Handjob.mp4c82ffd8ae3daa08e.md.jpg Bat-Maisie---Jinx-Masturbates.mp4ca2e884f4fcb3a04.md.jpg Bat-Maisie---Katsuki-Bakugo-Is-Your-bitch.mp4fd992e622e344959.md.jpg Bat-Maisie---Velma-and-the-Tentacle.mp43a70eb1bc0ea2d60.md.jpg

Another 4

(i dont know what's up with bunkr, my albums page says 86, but the album shows 82. The individual videos are there so :peepoShrug: )

Back
Top Bottom