EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Banned from OnlyFans

Jenni Elle

♥ CKC ♥
Mar 11, 2022
Hey everyone, I was banned from OF a while back, and I figured I would just use a different card or account with a VPN. But despite that, my account always manages to end up getting banned if I try to buy ANYTHING, even on a VPN. Does anyone know of a workaround or why it keeps happening? Thanks :)

Maybe just maybe its a hardware ban too? Change i think its mac address and ip address via the terminal. i forget the process but YouTube could show you. also could be region based if your in like russia or somewhere like that so vpn to double up.

Hey everyone, I was banned from OF a while back, and I figured I would just use a different card or account with a VPN. But despite that, my account always manages to end up getting banned if I try to buy ANYTHING, even on a VPN. Does anyone know of a workaround or why it keeps happening? Thanks :)
why banned?

Does anyone know of a workaround or why it keeps happening?
They're using HWID and your browser's user agent to fingerprint you, though this is worse for apps you install on your phone as they provide even more information to help fingerprint you.

If you're not in the states and can't use privacy's cards try Revolut's virtual cards. Sounds like any KYC information your other card providers are keeping and onlyfans have been given access to for fraud purposes is tripping you up.

You performed a chargeback, didn't you? That's the only way I've heard of user OF accounts being banned as you'd have to be doing something pretty egregious for a behavioral ban.

They're using HWID and your browser's user agent to fingerprint you, though this is worse for apps you install on your phone as they provide even more information to help fingerprint you.

If you're not in the states and can't use privacy's cards try Revolut's virtual cards. Sounds like any KYC information your other card providers are keeping and onlyfans have been given access to for fraud purposes is tripping you up.

You performed a chargeback, didn't you? That's the only way I've heard of user OF accounts being banned as you'd have to be doing something pretty egregious for a behavioral ban.
No, I posted content and was banned by the request of the creator unfortunately

No, I posted content and was banned by the request of the creator unfortunately

What kind of content? An unsolicited dick pic?

Did you try revolut? You can use any name, address etc. Are you attempting this from your phone or pc? Make sure your fixed internet provider isn't using CGNAT to assign you an ip address. Ask for it to be removed. Don't sign up on your phone. Do it on a laptop or desktop. Use Windows sandbox and VPN within the sandbox.

my card was banned like 2 years ago, anyone know if this is temporary or permanent, id like to use it again but dont want the account i have to get banned again as soon as i input card details.

You can get banned if they think your commiting fraud
That happened on one of my accounts when it kept getting blocked by the payment processor

In all causes though they won't tell you

Onlyfans also blocks a lot of free VPN's commonly used.

I'm not sure why OF would block your cc? But one logical reason is because there's been a chargeback from that cc #. (as Post #7 also assumes)

You can get banned if they think your commiting fraud
That happened on one of my accounts when it kept getting blocked by the payment processor

In all causes though they won't tell you
if you read their tos they can basically ban you if you don't log out of your acct and another other frivilous reason they can hide behind.

I know of one idiot who loudly virtue signalled that dling the of content you bought for private viewing is theft and his acct got put on ice because he thought was being clever by sending a creator a racy meme that had beastiality undertones as the punchline. he and the creator had a good laugh. until he tried to log in the next day and got the message that he's been flagged for tos violations thanks to the meme and they've frozen his acct to do a check on how many more violations he's committed (at least count at least 20). keep in mind this idiot gas lit me for getting pissed they banned me multiple times with no explanation at all making it sound like of can do whatever they want. his acct is still in limbo atm and prior to this he totally refused to dl the content he had spent money on so the we are looking for excuses to terminate you lit a fire under his ass and he went and dled all the content he paid for just in case. when i told him he should get ready to be banned and he should use a vpn and burner card when he makes a new acct he actually said to me he doesn't use vpns because he has nothing to hide. what.a.flipping.moron. :pikaOMG:

Back
Top Bottom