EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Youtube BambinoBecky

Hey guys! I'm sorry this isn't a content post, but I wanted to drop a quick announcement:

If anyone has any Becky fanhouse content they're afraid to share, please use watermarkremover.io to get rid of the user-id!! That way you can share her stuff safely.

It eliminates pretty much all of the watermarks, making the pics untraceable to your username (it doesn't work as well on certain textures in the image like towels and sheer underwear). It's free and easy to use!!

If there's any traces of your user-id remaining, use https://www.aiseesoft.com/watermark-remover-online to manually get rid of them.

Usually just running them through watermarkremover.io should be fine.

If anyone has any questions about watermark removal (or wants me to do it for them) feel free to message me :)

I wouldn’t get your hopes up, fan house is none nude, plus she stated it’s for BTS from her see it off series. We can dream though

I wouldn’t get your hopes up, fan house is none nude, plus she stated it’s for BTS from her see it off series. We can dream though
She also said it was for pics that don't make it to insta. Basically implying there will be lewds. Her fanhouse will be similar to Gee's where there will be sets with a lot of cleavage and underwear shots. As a sort of way to bait people into giving her money by teasing without really going nude.

19d7021a970d5829a.md.jpg 2ff0ccfef91f40736.md.jpg 3acd908846015d191.md.jpg
1ed60be6e7b9f4489.md.jpg
29e66fa812c309f57.md.jpg 329d2600f8123c0b9.md.jpg 44cfc16cb9aa7c8a2.md.jpgprofile_picture75e787ef04fa9be7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom