EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Babynez Discussion Thread

To get the thread going, does anyone else think she would make serious money if she just made an OF? I mean since the time I've discovered her, shes had so many nipslips. Makes me wonder is shes doing it on purpose lmao

To get the thread going, does anyone else think she would make serious money if she just made an OF? I mean since the time I've discovered her, shes had so many nipslips. Makes me wonder is shes doing it on purpose lmao
Her boyfriend's family is incredibly wealthy, so she will never have to worry about money. I feel like she loves the attention and wants to show off her expensive clothes. That's why she changes her outfits every 30 minutes.

Her boyfriend's family is incredibly wealthy, so she will never have to worry about money. I feel like she loves the attention and wants to show off her expensive clothes. That's why she changes her outfits every 30 minutes.
Yea lol she does. I agree she loves the attention. I do think she wants to show her body more though. Shame she has someone wealthy to live off. In my opinion, the way she streams, she would probably be willing show show way more than some twitch streamers i follow

Last edited:
Yea lol she does. I agree she loves the attention. I do think she wants to show her body more though. Shame she has someone wealthy to live off. In my opinion, the way she streams, she would probably be willing show show way more than some twitch streamers i follow
She definitely likes to show off, and im pretty sure many of her slips are not accidental. I would say we could expect more "accidental" nudes on her twitch/kick by the looks of it. I wanna see more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom