EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Babyjayne / Jayne Rivera - Discussion Thread

arise6

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Started a discussion thread as she's apparently starting to get more graphic. Her live from the other night was posted somewhere else, but got taken down very quick. Apparently she was playing with herself multiple times and has said she's going to be doing a lot more of that from here on out.

I logged in to watch the live but she is charging 50 to join, soooo, not for me.

EDIT: I remember i joined for the last one and eve tipped, and she was just casually asking if anyone in chat could buy her a BMW. I think she might be kind of delusional, like that time she made her account 100$ to join.
She charged $100 for that last stream too and there was absolutely nothing special in it

Back
Top Bottom