EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat BabyHsu888 Discussion Thread

kai989

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
After yesterday's stream she should just be a onlyfans girl if she's too mentally unstable to stream.

After yesterday's stream she should just be a onlyfans girl if she's too mentally unstable to stream.
Not sure she could make enough on OnlyFans to sustain herself. Her OF is really low effort / mediocre. She also never properly built up her non-twitch social media, so she's kind of stuck with livestreaming. All these years in and she only has 5k followers on Twitter and no Tiktok.

She really should consider getting a normal job or if she does want to stay in this line of work she should get a manager to show her how to capitalize cause she doesn't know what she's doing.

I think she has the most confused business model I've ever seen. Every now and then you'll get the goods when she gets trashed on Instagram or Twitch, but her OF would be safe for viewing during a church service.

Alright my review

YOU MUST REMAIN STRONG SHE AINT WORTH IT NO MATTER HOW HORNY YOU ARE

i cant imagine disappearing for 7 days for any reason. i dont care. only to come back with one image and a $20 PPV from a set you created a week ago
She says she only replies to messages on onlyfans, but you basically have to buy a PPV before she talks to you

shes posted 12 times to the feed this month but has created 4 PPV

Alright my review

i cant imagine disappearing for 7 days for any reason. i dont care. only to come back with one image and a $20 PPV from a set you created a week ago
She says she only replies to messages on onlyfans, but you basically have to buy a PPV before she talks to you

Yeah she a very lazy person, I don't know how she makes money when she barely streams or posts OF content.

Alright my review

She fucking sucks at this lmao

She recently asked people to keep their resub on, then proceeded to not post anything for over two weeks. She's one of the most entitled losers I've seen, and her unhealthy lifestyle will catch up to her eventually. I think she missed her window to really capitalize on her body.

She fucking sucks at this lmao

She recently asked people to keep their resub on, then proceeded to not post anything for over two weeks. She's one of the most entitled losers I've seen, and her unhealthy lifestyle will catch up to her eventually. I think she missed her window to really capitalize on her body.
its insane because her tits and ass are bigger than ever! Shes in prime thicc asian for her body type and shes doing nothing with it.

its insane because her tits and ass are bigger than ever! Shes in prime thicc asian for her body type and shes doing nothing with it.
She posts more consistently and shows just as much of her body on Instagram. You could even pull up the average clip from her Twitch streams and you see just as much of her tits. How she's been doing this for so long and still have such a paltry following is impressive.

10x more wild on stream than on Onlyfans.

I dont even see this much boobs on Onlyfans.

Yes, files too big dont know where to upload, have to make clips to make them smaller.

SHES FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT!Dont give her money she complains she doesnt make money. and she might do something completely random and impulsive and leave; If you give her money you have a chance 1. she might do something and then leave immediately 2. she'll do nothing and still leave immediately., its like dealing with someone that is ACTUALLY dumb. but even the dumbest people on earth have basic natural instinct to understand positive reinforcement.

Last edited:
Yes, files too big dont know where to upload, have to make clips to make them smaller.

SHES FUCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT!Dont give her money she complains she doesnt make money. and she might do something completely random and impulsive and leave; If you give her money you have a chance 1. she might do something and then leave immediately 2. she'll do nothing and still leave immediately., its like dealing with someone that is ACTUALLY dumb. but even the dumbest people on earth have basic natural instinct to understand positive reinforcement.
Yeah people were donating on her first OF stream and it was extremely underwhelming when she did get donations. Didn’t get to tune into the second one but I’d assume it was the same shit

Definitely not the type of girl you can expect anything from.

Can upload bigger files to

She has no clue what she's doing, and I don't mean to sound so abusive and rude, but she's getting fat in all the wrong places. Like, if you want money from men, maybe do something other than lie in bed, complain, and present yourself as a lazy slob. It's astonishing to me.

I tuned into the first stream and it was sad how she was farming donations. I didn't even bother with the second. I subscribe once every 4 months or so to see the 5 pictures she's uploaded.

She has no clue what she's doing, and I don't mean to sound so abusive and rude, but she's getting fat in all the wrong places. Like, if you want money from men, maybe do something other than lie in bed, complain, and present yourself as a lazy slob. It's astonishing to me.

I tuned into the first stream and it was sad how she was farming donations. I didn't even bother with the second. I subscribe once every 4 months or so to see the 5 pictures she's uploaded.
i wouldnt say shes getting fat in all the wrong places as much as shes so insecure that it just makes everything worse off. Its a lack of confidence more than anything. shes completely fine when shes standing up, acting normal or sitting down, but shes ashamed of her stomach so she does things to hide it, and that accentuates it more than it would under normal circumstances. It happened in the latest stream where she prepares to run to her chair off screen but shes bending over the entire time!

I have some of the first stream but.... It's just so bad that I don't want to waste time on it. And would rather get some of the clips from her twitch streams that to be honest are better you get titties, you get jiggle, you get actual interaction, abd it's all free

Give her money as a reward for doing something to see if she would continue and she goes noooo and stopped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom