EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ava - Avafae - Ava__ - Ava_ - Discussion Thread

It wouldn't surprise me if she was referring to this forum. But to be fair, there's a lot of rumor mill shit that gets tossed around. And while I have my own issues with how she runs her page, I also recognize it's easy to knock on someone when they're not here to respond for themselves.
She also mentioned people debating whether or not she was a lesbian, which doesn't feel like it refers to the conversation here (and also... what? she was literally married to a woman. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I don't share the sympathy you expressed, she made her choices and she'll live with the consequences. Frankly I hope she does read this thread, and it disturbs her enough to do whatever's necessary to get out of her arrangement with the management agency running her account before they completely ruin her ability to earn a living. It's plainly obvious that their strategy is "We don't give a shit about driving away 90-99% of the regulars who tipped/bought content for $10 here and $20 there semi-regularly, as long as we can replace them occasionally with one sucker we can scam out of a few hundred bucks." If they haven't already, they'll soon run out of suckers. At that point, they've probably poisoned the well for good.

Last edited:
She also mentioned people debating whether or not she was a lesbian, which doesn't feel like it refers to the conversation here (and also... what? she was literally married to a woman. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I don't share the sympathy you expressed, she made her choices and she'll live with the consequences. Frankly I hope she does read this thread, and it disturbs her enough to do whatever's necessary to get out of her arrangement with the management agency running her account before they completely ruin her ability to earn a living. It's plainly obvious that their strategy is "We don't give a shit about driving away 90-99% of the regulars who tipped/bought content for $10 here and $20 there semi-regularly, as long as we can replace them occasionally with one sucker we can scam out of a few hundred bucks." If they haven't already, they'll soon run out of suckers. At that point, they've probably poisoned the well for good.
Well, that's just it. I really don't have sympathy for how she changed running her account. She lost all integrity and good faith with her fan base by going this current route.

My point is that I can still understand her amusement over dudes on forums theorycrafting and throwing out rumors about her personal life when she chooses to keep pretty private outside of nature and nudes. But you're also right that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know she's been with women before. Her sexuality is clearly pretty broad but she prefers to not label herself one way or another (pansexuality is a thing after all).

Back
Top Bottom