EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ava - Avafae - Ava__ - Ava_ - Discussion Thread

Newer ones than those, and she’s trying to introduce a VIP thing.
She has one where is she’s getting fucked on a farm and a new indoor one that she filmed at the beginning of the month. But they didn’t say anything about a VIP so who knows

She has one where is she’s getting fucked on a farm and a new indoor one that she filmed at the beginning of the month. But they didn’t say anything about a VIP so who knows
She says “I have them planned out, just need to film”

Can you post screenshots? To see if we’re talking about the right one
They won’t give any previews. Just says that it’s her newest vid at a farm where she gets fucked and eats a huge cumshot. The other one all they will say is that it’s indoors and is 4 mins shot at the beginning of the month.

They will also send me “new” b/g that is titled differently, tricking me into buying the same videos.

I see from the latest discussion the agency she works with has her OF absolutely thriving..

Newer ones than those, and she’s trying to introduce a VIP thing.
They just tried to get me to buy her VIP for $1000. Saying that her VIPs have already paid that. Lol I find it hard to believe anyone would pay $1000 for VIP. Also claiming that her future bg vids will only be offed to VIP. Guess this is how it ends lol

what did it say, deleted now
whining about boys talking shit about her on message boards and hurting her feelings. unclear where/what specifically.

also unclear why she deleted that one but not this and other posts from the same 30-ish minute period.

whining about boys talking shit about her on message boards and hurting her feelings. unclear where/what specifically.

also unclear why she deleted that one but not this and other posts from the same 30-ish minute period.
It wouldn't surprise me if she was referring to this forum. But to be fair, there's a lot of rumor mill shit that gets tossed around. And while I have my own issues with how she runs her page, I also recognize it's easy to knock on someone when they're not here to respond for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom