EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ava - Avafae - Ava__ - Ava_ - Discussion Thread

Doubt we’ll get anything decent ever again. To pay someone (3rd party management) to recycle all of your content (she’s filmed enough to last months/years) and get a cut of the profit (paying for her travel). She’s literally got a money machine and will never need to “work” again in her life. Maybe the occasional pop up to say hi on instagram/twitter to keep people interested when they’re down bad. Unfollowed her garbage a long time ago

Doubt we’ll get anything decent ever again. To pay someone (3rd party management) to recycle all of your content (she’s filmed enough to last months/years) and get a cut of the profit (paying for her travel). She’s literally got a money machine and will never need to “work” again in her life. Maybe the occasional pop up to say hi on instagram/twitter to keep people interested when they’re down bad. Unfollowed her garbage a long time ago
I was in full agreement with everything you wrote until that last sentence. She's free to do whatever the hell she wants, and we're free to pay for it or not. Acting like we're entitled to anything is just ridiculous. If people want to pay for her rehashed stuff, great and I hope for her she makes a buckets from it. At the end of the day, her sex work is a means to and end and we're consumers to that means. Welcome to capitalism where if we don't like a product, there are tons more to pick from. In this case, there are no lack of hippy nomadic beautiful women with perfect breasts natural or not that will be there.

I was in full agreement with everything you wrote until that last sentence. She's free to do whatever the hell she wants, and we're free to pay for it or not. Acting like we're entitled to anything is just ridiculous. If people want to pay for her rehashed stuff, great and I hope for her she makes a buckets from it. At the end of the day, her sex work is a means to and end and we're consumers to that means. Welcome to capitalism where if we don't like a product, there are tons more to pick from. In this case, there are no lack of hippy nomadic beautiful women with perfect breasts natural or not that will be there.
Tier 1 Simp

I think it’s fair to say we aren’t entitled to anything. It’s her content, she chooses the amount of effort and quality of content. But it’s also fair to say the quality and effort will both be severely lacking for the foreseeable future because she’s lost interest, which perfectly aligns with her flaky personality, so paying for a sub is a complete waste

I think it’s fair to say we aren’t entitled to anything. It’s her content, she chooses the amount of effort and quality of content. But it’s also fair to say the quality and effort will both be severely lacking for the foreseeable future because she’s lost interest, which perfectly aligns with her flaky personality, so paying for a sub is a complete waste
Definitely agree. It just admittedly feels shady and nefarious that she (and her agency) are re-monetizing all of her old content. She's literally sending out $14.99 PPV of a few photos with her old implants from years ago.
I mean, her old fans already scraped her page and have that content but I feel sorry for the newcomers who are being duped into this "death by a thousand cuts" level of getting the same amount of content you'd get for her old subscription price. It's frankly the same business model with streaming services these days...and I hate it. But it obviously gets her money.

Definitely agree. It just admittedly feels shady and nefarious that she (and her agency) are re-monetizing all of her old content. She's literally sending out $14.99 PPV of a few photos with her old implants from years ago.
I mean, her old fans already scraped her page and have that content but I feel sorry for the newcomers who are being duped into this "death by a thousand cuts" level of getting the same amount of content you'd get for her old subscription price. It's frankly the same business model with streaming services these days...and I hate it. But it obviously gets her money.
Oh absolutely agree, but just scroll her twitter and you’ll know the photos are old and you’ll probably find similar quality nudes for free

anyone got her new videos she said outdoor car bedroom hasn't been leaked there may be even more too.
She has a new boyfriend so she has been making a lot of new bg content. I know of 2 outdoor (one by a lake and another with her riding him), the car one and a 6 min bedroom fuck. I think there is a new anal and the people that are running her account hinted at a titty fuck and bj one too. But you never know if they are being honest about anything.

She has a new boyfriend so she has been making a lot of new bg content.
Not that it really matters because all we care about is getting decent content, but I’d guess it’s less of a boyfriend and more of just a content partner. I think she’s more inclined to just sleep around with however she wants whenever she feels like it

Not that it really matters because all we care about is getting decent content, but I’d guess it’s less of a boyfriend and more of just a content partner. I think she’s more inclined to just sleep around with however she wants whenever she feels like it
she def just sluts around and doesn't have a bf.

I think she’s settled down with this guy… doesn’t matter to me as long as bg content is being pushed out.

post her newest videos someone...just don't let her rip you off when you buy them.
She was asking for $200 for a 4 minute video. Meanwhile, a dude she worked with sold their sex tape for like $40. You're absolutely right so I never accept the first price.

she has a bunch of sex tapes and no one is buying them or leaking them no one cares or wants to spend that much money on her lmao.
All of the above. In theory, her BG videos should've been exciting but her last ones were just "meh" for me personally (especially for the price). Between that and knowing I'm interacting with an agency, she's sort of lost her appeal to me. Can't justify spending money on something I know I won't enjoy.

Anyone hear about the rumors she’s planned on new BG soon?
She has a few newer ones that she has done in the last couple of months. Do you mean those (car, a couple outside, bedroom) or do you mean newer than those?

She has a few newer ones that she has done in the last couple of months. Do you mean those (car, a couple outside, bedroom) or do you mean newer than those?
Newer ones than those, and she’s trying to introduce a VIP thing.

Back
Top Bottom