EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ava - Avafae - Ava__ - Ava_ - Discussion Thread

Man, bg content from camgirls is always so disappointing. Eeveefrost, ivyjean, ava, all releasing bg content in the last couple of years. Theres just no way to price a 5 minute nut appropriately i guess lmao
It always feels like, "never meet your heroes" when some of them finally do BG content. I've gotten to the point where I no longer want to hope my favorite solo girls do BG content. Most just don't seem cut out for making it.

I can't upload images right now but I just had to share what ridiculous stuff she's pulling in her locked messages. There was a blurred preview image that clearly showed her with her implants. I checked my archive and the photo was from literally over 3 years ago. She's selling ancient content for $14.99 that used to be on her wall for just a subscription. (n)

I can't upload images right now but I just had to share what ridiculous stuff she's pulling in her locked messages. There was a blurred preview image that clearly showed her with her implants. I checked my archive and the photo was from literally over 3 years ago. She's selling ancient content for $14.99 that used to be on her wall for just a subscription. (n)
just dont give money to managed accounts none of them worth it

Welcome to the current state of OnlyFans in general :KEKW:

Yeah I gave up on her OF sadly. The moment I messaged her on OF I knew it wasn't her anymore just based off her response. It was a stereotypical "fresh sex worker" response and anyone who knows ava knows she does not talk like that at all lol definitely disappointing to see how it's turned out but I know it's probably giving her an income because there's a shitload of guys out there who are oblivious to the whole OF management world and legit thinks they're talking to her.

Yeah I was curious was an actual video would cost nowadays and a masturbation video that would’ve been $10-$15 back then was $125 today. I’d rather pay for a subscription rather than subscribe to free account and pay an arm and leg just to get some censored BS

So is she still putting out content or did all that fall to the wayside? Which wouldn’t be surprising given her history with this stuff

So is she still putting out content or did all that fall to the wayside? Which wouldn’t be surprising given her history with this stuff
I still follow her onlyfans and it's utter trash. Everything is recycled PPV from when she had her implants. If you want to see anything new, you're better off following her IG or Twitter. Her onlyfans is agency junk.

Nah, she's just traveling ATM. It's all agency stuff. She even said her phone broke recently. She did say she wants to shoot some stuff with someone but I'm pretty sure it's just basic nudes.

Nah, she's just traveling ATM. It's all agency stuff. She even said her phone broke recently. She did say she wants to shoot some stuff with someone but I'm pretty sure it's just basic nudes.
It doesn't honestly change the status of her onlyfans. Since she travels all the time, she wanted to make her income more constant and passive (read as: having your cake and eating it too). So the agency chats for her and re-monetizes all of her decent old content while she can continue with her vagabond life and she can occasionally drip out a few new photos when she feels like it.

I cant believe she makes enough money to full time travel and hike just from her OF. I knew her from her old MFC streaming days, but how do people find out about her now?

I cant believe she makes enough money to full time travel and hike just from her OF. I knew her from her old MFC streaming days, but how do people find out about her now?
Instagram has been her most active social media. Also it's not like her traveling are really costly. The flights are probably the expensive part but asides that she pretty much goes full nomad and just hikes around. She doesn't do touristy things or goes clubbing. Most of her diet is like fresh fruit from the jungle or probably protein bars.

Instagram has been her most active social media. Also it's not like her traveling are really costly. The flights are probably the expensive part but asides that she pretty much goes full nomad and just hikes around. She doesn't do touristy things or goes clubbing. Most of her diet is like fresh fruit from the jungle or probably protein bars.
*Most of her diet is like fresh fruit from the jungle or probably protein bars and strange dick. :SALAMI:

*Most of her diet is like fresh fruit from the jungle or probably protein bars and strange dick. :SALAMI:
I think she’s more likely to eat strange pussy tbh. That nomad lifestyle is her entire life though, even when she’s home (wherever the fuck she calls home these days) she constantly just wanders around nature

I think she’s more likely to eat strange pussy tbh. That nomad lifestyle is her entire life though, even when she’s home (wherever the fuck she calls home these days) she constantly just wanders around nature
This. She is way more particular about men than she is about women. You can tell from her posts and stories.

Back
Top Bottom