EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ava - Avafae - Ava__ - Ava_ - Discussion Thread

resubbed to her after a couple of months and it seems like she also went the agency route? :peepoSad: appears to be always online, sends out the classic "hey what are you doing rn?" msgs etc

resubbed to her after a couple of months and it seems like she also went the agency route? :peepoSad: appears to be always online, sends out the classic "hey what are you doing rn?" msgs etc
I noticed her page seemed "off" as well. Suddenly, her page became free, a bunch of content went to her archive (the nude stuff, of course), and some posts became PPV. Also noticed the DMs being differently toned and way more frequent.
She has a pretty devoted following from her camming days so this feels like a massive slap in the face to fans since this is really the only page to get her uncensored content anymore.

I noticed her page seemed "off" as well. Suddenly, her page became free, a bunch of content went to her archive (the nude stuff, of course), and some posts became PPV. Also noticed the DMs being differently toned and way more frequent.
She has a pretty devoted following from her camming days so this feels like a massive slap in the face to fans since this is really the only page to get her uncensored content anymore.
The frequent DMs would be a dead giveaway, anyone that has ever followed her knows she’s gone for days at a time on hikes, definitely isn’t the most prompt responding to messages. It’s surprising though, idk how well her OF does, but during her cam days she only really made enough to get by, so hiring and agency and letting them take a cut would have seemed to be difficult unless her income is significantly more these days

The frequent DMs would be a dead giveaway, anyone that has ever followed her knows she’s gone for days at a time on hikes, definitely isn’t the most prompt responding to messages. It’s surprising though, idk how well her OF does, but during her cam days she only really made enough to get by, so hiring and agency and letting them take a cut would have seemed to be difficult unless her income is significantly more these days
Agreed. She posted on Twitter that it's to make things more "organized." Awfully nebulous. Then she sends out PPV in DM for 3 seemingly topless photos for her original subscription price. It's likely recycled content and her topless content has been widely available...including for free on her Twitter. This just screams of nickel and dime tactics from an agency.

avafae5fc5337c77f57923.md.png avafae2df6c8e32cafd907c.md.png

Reactions: jxd
Didnt even realise its free now :KEKW: so yeah its over. too bad, was always nice chatting with her. even if she sometimes was absent for couple days or did some empty promises for future content, it was nice that her OF was one of the few genuine's out there

If it's not.an agency then she is doing some kind of uppers. Has been active for like 48 hours.

So in the last post in the other thread the bj is clearly a preview, because it was a 10 minute vid. What is the second vid from?

Bj vid is mid. The guy shooting it focuses on his dick way too much
Eh, it's a start. The trouble now is that Ava still seems very shy when choosing male partners and her account has really changed into an even more expensive nickel and dime strategy. If and when she decides to do BG content again, I fear for the price.

Eh, it's a start. The trouble now is that Ava still seems very shy when choosing male partners and her account has really changed into an even more expensive nickel and dime strategy. If and when she decides to do BG content again, I fear for the price.
The guy who shot them also has sex tapes already with her for 40$ also if u didnt know on his onlyfans

looks like shes putting more effort into tiktok now. I doubt she even knows whats going on with her of, she's loopy af and can only do one adult thing per month

Back
Top Bottom