EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Ava - Avafae - Ava__ - Ava_ - Discussion Thread

Agreed, I think she only likes girls. It would be awesome to see this beauty in action on some B/G stuff.
She might be more into girls, but she used to talk about getting fucked all the time or how she craved dick. I could be wrong, but it looks like there are some pics on the content thread for her where she’s covered in cum

Does anyone here actual follow her OF to see if she released it?

use to watch her back in her mfc days, shes a total whore. she said she used to be a hardcore bar baby back then (xanax). remember she would use that claim to only do solo stuff back then. getting drugged up and not rememebering her night getting fucked or passed around at parties made her feel some type of way. its great to see her come back into her self and make b/g content.

use to watch her back in her mfc days, shes a total whore. she said she used to be a hardcore bar baby back then (xanax). remember she would use that claim to only do solo stuff back then. getting drugged up and not rememebering her night getting fucked or passed around at parties made her feel some type of way. its great to see her come back into her self and make b/g content.
She was on a lot of shit back in the day, had quite an extensive stint in rehab to get clean. I don’t think the sleeping around ever really stopped though, she’s always been a hippie, just kinda goes wherever, does whatever, fucks whoever. Hopefully she makes more b/g content and it gets better from here

Man, as much as I'm loving the fact she's releasing BG content, I wish she had her fake tits still. I'm honestly surprised she's releasing BG content at all given how infrequently she would fuck a dildo on cam.

Man, as much as I'm loving the fact she's releasing BG content, I wish she had her fake tits still. I'm honestly surprised she's releasing BG content at all given how infrequently she would fuck a dildo on cam.
the toy stuff on cam was top tier though, pretty much just because how rare it was though.

She's wanted to do it for awhile but had a feeling some members wouldn't want her to do it. Heck when she did a poll before releasing there was a large amount of no. And she's brought up before that members need to stop seeing camsites as dating sites so I think she didn't wanna deal with jealous members. She's always been pretty sexual even after going "clean" and straightening up her life.

Back
Top Bottom