EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Autisticbimbo - Discussion Thread

justsendnudes

Diamond Tier
Oct 25, 2023
fa1eb1785f6562ca840667879010d2588ec30b96206c8a31abc5a0c9e98831c9.jpg

Model: autisticbimbo, reberrabon_bon, Rebecca Faith Crews (she/her/they/theirs)

Content thread

Last edited:
Much of her content is missing since her OF became "free". With all the PPV stuff her "subscription" would be over 100$/month which seems a bit insane to me since she is sub-average looking. With the help of makeup, photo editing and what seems like some ai face reshaping she becomes ok..
Point I am trying to make is it is somewhat nuts, that just on the base of having some instagram fame to be pricing herself in the same range or above as super famous and good looking models.

Maintaining the mantra of:

"There are no bad products, only bad prices." :KKomrade:

Much of her content is missing since her OF became "free". With all the PPV stuff her "subscription" would be over 100$/month which seems a bit insane to me since she is sub-average looking. With the help of makeup, photo editing and what seems like some ai face reshaping she becomes ok..
Point I am trying to make is it is somewhat nuts, that just on the base of having some instagram fame to be pricing herself in the same range or above as super famous and good looking models.

Maintaining the mantra of:

"There are no bad products, only bad prices." :KKomrade:

So basically she has another only fans account where her pay-per-view stuff is $100?

Back
Top Bottom