EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat authenticallyanais [Discussion]

Not that I'm complaining about the implants, love them, but she had a spectacular set of titties even prior to the implants. A natural beauty.

Ok, all i will say is check the tattoos. And boob jobs. She has a tattoo. Inside arm and lower back. If I am wrong, I am sorry.

In going through this thread I see you are more familiar with her cosmetic surgeries. I have only been following her a few years, so I would defer to your opinion. One thing I will say from the little of her older stuff I have seen is that her look changes so much over time. Not just weight, but boob shape, face shape, hair color and styles, she always looks amazing but if you look at her now and some of her older stuff she almost looks like a different person. I assumed it was indeed her because of the account it was posted from.

In going through this thread I see you are more familiar with her cosmetic surgeries. I have only been following her a few years, so I would defer to your opinion. One thing I will say from the little of her older stuff I have seen is that her look changes so much over time. Not just weight, but boob shape, face shape, hair color and styles, she always looks amazing but if you look at her now and some of her older stuff she almost looks like a different person. I assumed it was indeed her because of the account it was posted from.
it's her, butheavily edited to the point where theres no point in calling it her

She really had self esteem issues. She did change her face from before but tbh she looks way better now and she didn’t overdue the face stuff

She really had self esteem issues. She did change her face from before but tbh she looks way better now and she didn’t overdue the face stuff
Honestly never seen her look anything less than amazing, old or new pics. Even on her live streams without filters. She's always cute.

Back
Top Bottom