EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Tools ATK Network Downloader

Hi,

This userscript allows you to freely download movies and photosets from ATK Network (ATKHairy, ATK Premium, ATK Girlfriends, ATK Archives, ATK Petites, ATK Exotics and AMKingdom)

To use this script:

1. Install Tampermonkey extension (Tampermonkey Firefox)
2. Open this script in your browser. This should automatically open Tampermonkey with the script. Click Install and you're done.

How it works:

The script targets four pages for most sites:
  • Movies Index Page (e.g. ATK Premium Movies)
    • For most sites, a download button (defaults to HD, but you can replace _hd with _4k if you believe the video has a 4K version available) is added below the thumbnail.
  • Model's Page (e.g. Cameron Canada - ATK Premium)
    • The script makes the videos downloadable by augmenting the video quality badges (e.g. HD MP4, SD MP4, etc.) These badges are now clickable. You can either click them to start downloading or copy the download URL by right clicking on them.
    • If the page contains photo albums, a download button is added (usually to the right) (e.g. Download 44 Images).
  • Model's Video Page (e.g. Cameron Canada fucks a sex machine)
    • The script makes the videos downloadable by augmenting the video quality badges (e.g. HD MP4, SD MP4, etc.) These badges are now clickable. You can either click them to start downloading or copy the download URL by right clicking on them.
  • Model's Album Page (e.g. Cameron Canada is a country girl)
    • A download button is added at the top to download the album.
The code can be found in the GitHub repository.

Last edited:
First of all Thank You 10000x because You made it simple enough that someone with as little knowledge as me could use this easily; It works perfectly;
Couple of remarks in case somebody is wondering:

-Use Firefox, I tried first on Chrome & Edge and It didn´t work. I´m Clarifying it Because by reading the instructions I thought I could use any browser.

-When You click on a video quality badge the video will start to play, not download. In order to download it I used the right click ----> save video as when the video was playing. You can also right click the badge as stated in the instructions.

Apart from that, everything as smooth and quick as it could get, Thank you so much.

Please make a post here advertising it, You deserve All the credit and then more.

Hi! Thanks for this! Manged to install it and i see the download button but they just return 404 file not found.

For example: https://www.atkhairy.com/tour/photo/209077/ when i click the download button it sends me to this page: https://content.atkingdom-network.c...119/209106/3000/ang119SRS_209106_3000_all.zip

Here it just says 404 not found nginx
Script's fine. The zip as well as higher res images for this particular model (there may be others) no longer exist on the server.

Last edited:
Script's fine. The zip as well as higher res images for this particular model (there may be others) no longer exist on the server.
Oh, thanks for clarifying! I actually was subscribed a while back but accidentally deleted her pictures. So what you are saying is that even resubscribing wont allow me to download her sets then?

Oh, thanks for clarifying! I actually was subscribed a while back but accidentally deleted her pictures. So what you are saying is that even resubscribing wont allow me to download her sets then?
Given how the site is managed, yes.

did they update their website? it seems like the buttons to open videos are no longer working at all.
it works for me

downloaded firefox, installed the extension, enabled something in the extension, copied/pasted the script above into firefox, went to ATKGirlfriends (extension lights up green when you enter the site) and can now select the resolution boxes next to any video

Back
Top Bottom