Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Dominatrix Syndey Lee Annihilates Your Worthless Little Penis​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Video Description:​

“I’m going to grant you a ‘charity fuck.’ I even took off my leather dominatrix gear and put on this sexy thong and a pink girly top to help you try to fuck me. But if you can’t do it? If your little cock is too small or too soft? I am going to emasculate that tiny penis of yours and make it squirt — the humiliating way…” Release Date: September 3, 2015

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Who’s the ‘Fukky Girl?’ Sydney Lee Pegs You Like a Sissy Ragdoll​

“Just because I wear braces and act all girly, you thought you were gonna have your way with me, didn’t you, creep? Guess what? We’re gonna find out who the ‘fukky girl’ is right now, here in my bedroom. With you on the receiving end of my big red cock. Say, ‘I’m your fukky girl, Princess Sydney. Harder please!’…” Release Date: August 31, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sydney Lee Subjects You to a Humiliating ‘Sissy Experiment’​

“I’m going to use you as a subject in my psychology class to see what kind of a man you are. My own theory is that you are a raging, closet case sissy. If I’m wrong, you get to keep your dignity and masculinity. But if I’m right? You’re going to be left a thoroughly humiliated sissy whore ragdoll for all to see. Ready?…” Release Date: March 16, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Introducing Dominatrix Sydney Lee and Her Sinister Black Gloves​

“Shut up, you idiot. This is what we are going to do. After I give your little dick and balls a good thrashing to show you who runs this show, I’m going to put you thru a humiliation assignment designed to show you what I think of you and to test your downward limits. Don’t disappoint me…” Release Date: October 1, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Trains You to Deep Throat a Bull Cock​

“First, let’s take a look at what your little dick looks like next to a bull cock. See the difference between your dicklette and a superior bull cock? Your little clitty can’t compare. And since you have no hope of pleasing a woman like me? I’m going to make you learn to suck a bull cock – until you can do it without gagging…” Release Date: November 8, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - Nude Voyeurism​

I know you love to perv on my, but you're going to have to pay for it! Note: while the preview is censored, the full video is not! Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall in Goddess Sydney's home? Well that's exactly what you get to do today, as Sydney comes home wearing nothing but a black trench coat. She walks through her foyer and slips it off, revealing her perfect Goddess body in it's full glory. It's as if she doesn't even know you're there watching her as she casually walks back and forth in her high heels, posing and caressing her own body. Just stare in awe at the amount of perfection in front of you. You definitely get a full front and back view of everything you ever dreamed of! Next she moves into her living room to relax on her sofa. She still doesn't pay any attention to you, but you don't care as the sight before you is too glorious! She begins to caress herself, enjoying her own body as she arches her back and plays with her hair. She's giving you a complete show in this video and there's no part of her you can miss. Bow down and worship at the altar of your Goddess and make sure to thank her for the privilege of getting to enjoy her in her full nude beauty!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - Transformed Into Her Secretary (Complete Movie)​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - Alphas Win Betas Like You Lose​

You ask me why I'm getting all dolled up. I sit you down and confess that I've been having an affair with your boss for the last month. I tell you it is your fault for introducing me to him at the company Xmas party. I tried to resist him but he's tall, handsome, in great shape even though he's quite a bit older than me, he's very successful and very confident. That night I stayed over my best friend's house, I was actually with him, in his penthouse, getting fucked by his huge, fat cock. He made sure to fuck me again in the morning before sending me back to you. His 9 inches dwarfs your little 5 inch pencil. He's got a fat cock and a fat wallet, you never stood a chance. He's going to replace the engagement ring you got me, with a huge rock that a woman like me deserves. I'm addicted to his money, his cock, to a true Alpha Male.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - NO STROKE​

SOME SUBS HAVE IT TOO GOOD. SEE EXHIBIT A: LOSER SUB IN SYDNEY'S DUNGEON. HE ALREADY CAME 3 TIMES TODAY AND NOW HE'S ABOUT TO GET REWARDED BY SYDNEY. IF YOU CONSIDER BEING PUT IN CHASTITY AND GETTING SCISSORED BETWEEN SYDNEY'S MAJESTIC AND MUSCULAR THIGHS A REWARD. AFTER SYDNEY IS DONE WITH HIM, HE'LL THINK TWICE ABOUT CUMMING WITHOUT PERMISSION. SYDNEY MIXES A NUMBER OF SCISSORING MOVES UNTIL THE LOSER SUB HAS TO TAP OUT. ANY ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE FROM HER MIGHTY THIGHS GETS THWARTED IMMEDIATELY. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL HE [***].

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - Eat Your Cum For My Boots​

See these fabulous boots, how amazing they are? These boots are very special to me. I don't just wear them for anybody. It's a privilege to see me wear the boots. It's the ultimate honor. That's why I have decided that you need to do something special for me. You have to convince me that wearing these boots is not a waste of my time. You will have to swallow cum for me. That's right, you heard me. Every single drop of your cum that shoots out of your dick. Go ahead, get naked and start jerking. Come on, stroke for my boots. I know it makes you weak. Just looking at my boots will be enough to make you cum. I don't even have to take my leotard off, but I will. Because I want to. Go on, keep stroking for my boots and my hot naked body. Don't forget to collect all your cum so you can finish every last drop of it.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina and Misty Stone - Busting BF's Balls​

Max is very protective of her little step-sis. She found out that her step-sister's boyfriend cheated on her. She confronts the boyfriend and plans to punish him for what he's done. And when Misty, Max's friend walks in, it turns out that the cheating boyfriend is in for a real punishment. The girls make him take off his pants and underwear. He claims he'll do anything to get back with his girlfriend and Max decided to kick him in the nuts as punishment. Misty wants to get in on the action too. Kicking guys in the balls looks like fun to her. Max ties him up to make sure he can't protect the precious cargo between his legs and the girls take turns ballbusting him. Surely this will be a lesson he won't forget for a long time.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina - Sloppy Messy BJ​

Answer that question. Do you want it sloppy and wet? If that’s a YES, then proceed to purchasing this clip. Easy as that. If you want to know the reason why this video is named “sloppy” and “wet” is because you get to see me play with myself the entire time. You choose. I suggest “GO”

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

AstroDomina and Lola - Jane Gets Ready for a Sissy Contest​

Astro and Lola decide to enter Jane into this year's Sissy contest. The sissies are evaluated in 3 categories. Tightest chastity tube, best cock sucking skills, and best dressed are the areas of interest for the judges. In this clip, Jane undergoes the humiliation of being prepped for the contest. Astro and Lola will split the money from the contest. Jane is to admit that he is not a man but a girl. His penis is too small to be a man. Jane is dressed in a ridiculous sissy outfit. The girls teach him how to curtsey. Next they put of Mary Janes on Jane's stocking feet. They instruct Jane that when she curtseys she must show the judges her chastity tube. The girls then put makeup on Jane. She is so pretty! Next the butt plug. The girls think the judges will love the butt plug and earn extra points. Jane lifts her sissy dress and the girls stuff his ass with a pink butt plug. The girls then instruct her how to walk like a girl and practice her curtsey. Sissy Jane is all ready for the contest. The rest is up to her. She has to want it!