EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ASMR OnlyFans Asian ASMR UuChan | うーちゃん

Nozomu

❤̅
Mar 11, 2022

Attachments

• 06dd9fc3-0bbf-447e-a91c-52983ce1191e.jpg
    06dd9fc3-0bbf-447e-a91c-52983ce1191e.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 93,640
Last edited:
I guess we need a thread for her over here too
Her 36GB collection would be a good starting point
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c26bdf3710cbcdf1e1744f2a0e61a4883af9f529
ubjff0.png

if anyone was curious about her 50 dollar content on onlyfans with its machine language descriptions
it is just uncut footage from auxiliary cameras she has set up for different angles to splice into the main release video
this was release 2022 - may - 31 with the video it complements being the 6th video release in 2021 june
nothing very explicit to be had despite her saying no mosaic
content during that year was still pretty tame to begin with
she seems to have gotten a bit more risque this year in that her mosaic standards have slipped once or twice not to say it was hardcore visible penetration its just like flesh in the general region inches away from anything erotic that would usually be censored by japanese sensibilities
whether or not these dvd extralike releases will have anything explicit we will have to wait five months or more given her current release schedule

Last edited:
if anyone was curious about her 50 dollar content on onlyfans with its machine language descriptions
it is just uncut footage from auxiliary cameras she has set up for different angles to splice into the main release video
this was release 2022 - may - 31 with the video it complements being the 6th video release in 2021 june
nothing very explicit to be had despite her saying no mosaic
content during that year was still pretty tame to begin with
she seems to have gotten a bit more risque this year in that her mosaic standards have slipped once or twice not to say it was hardcore visible penetration its just like flesh in the general region inches away from anything erotic that would usually be censored by japanese sensibilities
whether or not these dvd extralike releases will have anything explicit we will have to wait five months or more given her current release schedule

If I understand right, she is re-releasing her stuff but uncensored?
She did several (pussy) frontal nudes and masturbation on fantia, completely pixelated, I hope those make it to onlyfans but without pixels

56ojuo.jpg

Hey LilleafSimpies above has uploaded the holy grail! - It has the best view of UUChan's pussy seen yet.
Give LilleafSimpies a like for that one guys. sw9-5 (season9, ep5) - posted above this one. And sorry HeaT2251, that's just the line in her pantyhose in your vid :LOL:

Apologies if sw2-5 is already in here (I couldn't see it in any links - does anyone do screen caps anymore?), if it is consider this another mirror. This was the previous best we've seen. Here ya go

link updated - another victim of the Gofile apocalypse fixed (using anon this time)

Just reading some of the comments in here:
1. UUChan is based in Japan (and posts primarily for Fantia now), so nope we'll never see her glory clam un-pixellated.
2. She got booted off Patreon, not for nudity (she never did nudes) and Patreon is OK even with full frontal explicit nudity anyway (see ASMR Massage as an example), but she was booted off Patreon for "implied hardcore (sexualization)" i.e it was because she plays with dildo's

Whoa!!! - I've been corrected .. BluBluBlu in the post after this wins the prize. sw6-6 has the best view

or is it?

Last edited:
Okay, so I just downloaded her latest 50 dollar tier Onlyfans.

And I have now just fell down a rabbithole of fuckery. So, I don't know at which point it happened, possibly when her Patreon was banned. Her Onlyfans appears to have stopped being where she would upload her "unedited" versions of video exclusively. It appears that her Onlyfans is now just a straight up mirror of her Fantia content.
But here's the fuckery.
Her system previously was supposed to be upload something to fantia and patreon, it would be a multicamera set up. Main camera is her doing her asmr bit while the second camera was what she would eventually cut to for a secondary view, so the onlyfans would just be that secondary camera only instead of the final product of switching between/showing both at once.
So what I downloaded is the 50 dollar upload on October 17th 2022. It is meant to be the complementary video to the 30 dollar one uploaded July 7th 2022, she has since my last foray caught up.
I'm not going to download the July 7th 2022 one, but the key point to notice is that the July 7th is 26 minutes 34 seconds long. Usually these 50 dollar cut dollars ones would be the same length because they cameras started recording concurrently so presumably editing them together would be a no brainer for continuity. October 17th is 22 minutes 45 seconds. The onlyfans uses the July 7th length description because originally these are supposed to be complementary.

So what is the difference? This "special video" uploaded 4 days ago is just the July 7th video without the ASMR introduction and its the final product with main camera/secondary camera edited together, but when we would see them in tandem in the final product we just have the secondary camera footage.
You look at fantia (kemono), you'll see that it is a mirror of the video uploaded on October 16th 2022, 22 minutes 45 seconds.
Okay, using the search function on kemono you can find the postings associated to this video. The one that this is meant to compliment posted on July 06 of 2022, but you'll also get a hit September 06 2022.
The September video sw5_7main_newroom_s.mp4

The July video sw5_7_newroom.mp4 no s

These two are the same video, to a point, they are both the 26 minutes and 34 second long video which Onlyfans July 7th is supposed to be mirror release of. So they are ASMR intro + the lewd content.

So what is the difference between the July and the September video which is addendum with S in its video file name?
We'll go with frame 22:55. For the October non-asmr video it is frame 19:07. She is slipping her panties over so that she can push the dildo by her panties and along the front of her crotch, she still doesn't do penetration, so she can mock ride the dildo. So the difference is that since there is the possibility of exposing her vagina she has to apply mosaics.
So what is the difference between these videos? There's a censored version and an uncensored version, and the October one that is one of the versions now without the ASMR bit. Which would you think was censored and which was uncensored? How do you think the s added to the file name plays into it?

The answer, the July video us uncensored, not that there's anything to hide during this bit, while the September S video is censored.
What do you think the October fantia video contains? It's the censored September video without the ASMR bit and contains only the under the chair camera footage during the side by side.
What do you think the October Onlyfans, the platform that caters to the foreign audience and would presumably be safe from Japanese legislation, video contains? It's the mirror of the fantia upload, secondary camera instead of side by side, no ASMR intro, censored.

I don't fully remember how her new naming standard works. Originally during her patreon + her own personal website era it would be #月(tsuki/month) and ## for the week of the month.
And I think sw#_# is now supposed to be "season #"...sort of like a television season and episode #.
But during her patreon era she would release a video and then a special version of that video a month or two later.
I am curious why her release schedule appears to be special version, followed by censored version, later followed by an asmr redacted censored version. That seems fucking backwards.
Perhaps the July video is a "early" release for her fantia 50 dollar tier and the September is for normal release for her 15 dollar tier.
But then what fucking tier is the October video and why is she charging 50 fucking US dollars for the mirror of it, especially when it's less content and fucking censored compared the the video release many months ago?

Oh, now that I've actually browsed her Fantia, it appears the October video is for her free subscribers.

And she's fucking charging people on Onlyfans 50 dollars for that fucking free tier version.

im a dumbass UU Chan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom