Simp Chat ASMR Puffin - Discussion Thread

wonderfulfun

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Theres a vid on YT about a guy who manages the OF account for his gf mscierraryan. It says she's in the top 0.53% of all creators and makes just over $20k a month

Use that as a reference I suppose

AG699

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
" their health as an excuse for ghost towns and treating people (men) like shit". Yeah probably. From what I've seen elsewhere, a lot of people in this industry like cam girls are neurodivergent. People who can't hack at it at normal 9 to 5s will find alternative ways of making money and well - there's a reason why sex work is the "world's oldest profession".

Like others have been saying if all the you need to pay your bills is 10h of work every month then they'll do it. The problem is they can't keep a schedule, or staying consistent and so the buyers/subscribers get annoyed when they're paying 20$/month for nothing in return.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Gonna sound super simpy but credit to her for having reasonably priced PPVs on her PPV page. She could have priced them at a $50-100 premium but you can get some of the past stuff that features nudity for like $20. Yeah you can just find them here or other places but it feels like you're not breaking the bank at those prices.

dummyvital

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I disagree wholeheartedly. I would give her credit if either of her accounts had no PPV but allowed full access to the good stuff with the occasional PPV for "special stuff." But, that is not the case. Instead, there's a cover charge to have access to anything, then more on top for anything worthwhile. It's a profitable racket for her, but not reasonable in any sense of the word considering other models (that are just as attractive, if not more) who offer more for less.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

willlienellson

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 25, 2022
Where is it published that "Top % of creators" is defined by earnings? I can understand that being a reasonable assumption, but I'm not sure it's accurate.
I've seen many OF performers ask for "engagement" (likes and comments, etc) because it helps them somehow. Perhaps "top %" is something OF calculates by engagement, in which case it would only loosely translate to earnings.

Most everything in this conversation for the last several pages (including myself) is "best guesses". I have no problem admitting that. A couple people talking like they are stating facts...should back it up with statistics and data or change your tone imho.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
What you described is the vast majority of OnlyFans accounts. I'd love if it was how you described but its business or else its not really worth it for them. My thing is she has a separate page thats free to buy PPVs where some of them go as low as $8.

Thats a bargain if you had no idea her stuff gets leaked and are blown away that she went nude. I'm not talking about the people who post here but newer subscribers to her or people who buy content legit.

finowojou

Fan
Nov 4, 2022
to that dude that made the last bunkr post with tons of photos and vids, you need to change filenames as they are traceable. (I can't dm them) , also thanks for the leak

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
Do you think Puffin makes as much money as say, Ginger or Maimy? If I'm an average simp and I pay for a PPV that looks promising, but it just ends up making my dick sad, I'm going to be less inclined to pay for the next video, or keep paying for a subscription that only nets me a couple of PG-13 lude photos each month.

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
1. money and time spent on cosmetic surgeries, hair, and makeup
2. hours and hours spent working out at the gym, eating strict diets, and taking good care of your hair and skin
3. money spent on lighting and camera equipment
4. editing editing editing
5. time spent on making fresh interesting content for social media (youtube) to stay relevant and in the public eye to attract new customers
6. time spent making fresh interesting content for onlyfans to keep current customers

I think it takes a little bit more than that. There's a lot of competition. They might be able to ride the wave of their earlier work success for a while, but people will lose interest fast if they don't keep things fresh. When people lose interest in these hoes and their income starts to dry up like all their aborted fetuses, that's when we get the good shit. :SALAMI:

Last edited:

xS3R4PH

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 26, 2022
It's kind of unbelievable that you guys can't believe these girls really make over 30k a month. It's not that hard to do this on Onlyfans once you have a platform with enough visibility to promote yourself, as is the case with these ASMR girls. You forget that many men are animals when it comes to women, and that there are guys who spend a lot of money on these girls, like a lot of money. Imagine what Puffin's DM must be like. A bunch of idiots killing themselves for her attention.

There are girls who get so many custom requests that they literally can't keep up with the demand lol Take into account that many of these girls do not even respond to messages but an agency does, so they make money 24/7

There's NO reason to you not to believe that these girls make a bank every month.

"There's a lot of competition" You are the product, so nobody has the product you are selling. It is a monopoly, there is no competition.

Last edited:

SardonicSloth

Lurker
Apr 19, 2023
I for one like that her content isn't explicit all the time. Makes me more excited when those PPVs do come out.

I do wish Puffin would do like a JOI or an off-camera masturbation thing at some point but I think I would lose interest fast if she just went the standard 'leave nothing to the imagination' route that most girls do.

More lewd ASMR is my vote.

hanumania

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022

I don't doubt that the top 5% of OF creators are making 6 figures. I am also amazed that people wouldn't believe this. A little arithmetic and guesswork around sub #'s should do.
There IS a lot of competition. Viewers can only view one thing at a time. Unless you are Sophie Mudd or somebody at the tippy top of the pile, you have to compete your large natural tits with every other pair of large natural tits. Memetics and unknown factors come into play, as does the veracity and output of the model herself.

I'm just glad that most of these women are getting their cut and that human stains like the mob and pimps are mostly cut out of it. Of course there are probably ladies being forced to do this by aforementioned assholes, but in a historically tiny minority.