EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ASMR Massage | Lady Barbers - Discussion Thread

Have they massaged any asian girls?

They had a girl called Limoon on for a few videos. I dont think she was Chinese or Japanese, more some soviet union type asian.
Sandra done with lady barbers?
It wouldnt surprise me, it looks like there's some drama going on backstage these days, uploads are mess, they've started new channels but dont advertise them, loads of new girls, etc.

Last edited:
It wouldnt surprise me, it looks like there's some drama going on backstage these days, uploads are mess, they've started new channels but dont advertise them, loads of new girls, etc.
i havent noticed any issues besides the odd wrong vid posted. BUT if things are "different" right now it MAY be because of the war

Content thread not updated in a while... Everyone using kemono?
There is a ton of kemono pages that haven’t been updated in a couple months that are normally updated frequently. A lot have been updated with txt files that are difficult to open

Back
Top Bottom