EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Professional Sites Asian Sex Club(ASC)

Roninpham

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
This was a site from the late 90s to early 2010s. Since i didn't see a thread on it , i want to start it here. Please post what you have. I will start with Sakiko, Japanese model, who has never done any modeling. She started out only doing lingerie, but the photographer convinced her to do nudes and fingered her. She later did another vid doing the same and using a toy. I am posting both vids. These are the only vids she did. afaik. If you know she did any with a different producer, then please post. Her name is Sakiko though one vid i found used Anjelica.

Last edited:
Here's my collection. There will most likely be overlap with whatever has been posted, but wouldn't hurt to have other sources, right? Forgot where I got these from, but credits to the OP(s).
Asiansexclub models A-L. Will upload M-Z later.

Now with public folders.
I don't plan on reuploading.
Damn, he's got like 16 videos of anal with Cindy Lin. She winces, but each video you can tell she's getting better at taking it. Just turned her into an anal toy.
I guess he has a thing for "Cindy's" cause Cindy Lee was taking it for like 6 or 7 scenes.
And gotta love a young Lily Thai in the mix! Thank you for your contribution!

Update: reuploaded to pixeldrain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom