EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ashley Kolfage - Discussion Thread

I've been wondering if they are still together for a while now
Yeah like she just posted an IG Q&A answer about what she loves and no mention of a husband. It may just be her trying to hide that she's married (alot of OF girls do that because they think they will make more money if some weirdos don't know they are taken, example being Amouranth). She never mentions they divorced though, so I think they are still together and she's just not putting it out there.

Yeah like she just posted an IG Q&A answer about what she loves and no mention of a husband. It may just be her trying to hide that she's married (alot of OF girls do that because they think they will make more money if some weirdos don't know they are taken, example being Amouranth). She never mentions they divorced though, so I think they are still together and she's just not putting it out there.
That is my belief as well. I also think she may of distanced herself from her marriage to avoid any political drama as her following grew.

Also they have like 3 kids together, which makes it harder to divorce. I think shes just trying to distance herself from the fact that he went to prison.

We'll know for sure when she releases B/G stuff though LOL

Back
Top Bottom