EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Ash Millman

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Content Thread https://simpcity.su/threads/ash-millman.89605/

Figured i'd make a thread so all the Millman admirers could talk about what she might get up to since shes apparently going solo now, with her mentioning bleaker/darker things its obvious shes going do alot more horror stuff, perhaps more voice acting stuff since shes done a few short stories, maybe full time podcasting since the PSA one was her baby and she seemed to love it, she even went on a few horror ones.

Obviously people will be like "omg she might make an OF" since shes no longer tied to any org and has no restrictions anymore, but i highly doubt that since shes sort of hinted at her not being happy with her current weight so i highly doubt she'll be in any mood to strip off anytime soon.

My one source of hopium was her mentioning OF wasn't in her plans, but not outright dismissing it 1-2years ago.

NSFW or not, her video/podcast content is just fun. I wonder who PSA hires to replace her.

My one source of hopium was her mentioning OF wasn't in her plans, but not outright dismissing it 1-2years ago.

NSFW or not, her video/podcast content is just fun. I wonder who PSA hires to replace her.
Honestly my hope even though it wont happen is Nathan comes back, i will be curious to see what happens to the things Ash was the driving force behind, mostly the Halloween stuff, but i hope whoever does replace her can bring that crazy energy she had.

As for NSFW stuff i dont see it happening, at least not for a while, even when she talked about her modelling past that while she enjoyed the experience she wouldnt do it again.

We shall just have to wait and see.

Honestly my hope even though it wont happen is Nathan comes back, i will be curious to see what happens to the things Ash was the driving force behind, mostly the Halloween stuff, but i hope whoever does replace her can bring that crazy energy she had.

As for NSFW stuff i dont see it happening, at least not for a while, even when she talked about her modelling past that while she enjoyed the experience she wouldnt do it again.

We shall just have to wait and see.
I agree, I highly doubt she'll do NSFW, she seems to have too much self respect. If anything its another gaming project or something horror related.

Back
Top Bottom