EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat April Gloria _AprilGloria Discussion / Simp

She is definitely someone with strong boundaries and we’re lucky with what she does post. From what I understand she really does not _need_ to post unlike so many others. I respect her for that. She can definitely be pushed away. Several posts over the years complaining about people who can’t just be happy with what they get. Don’t fuck this up for us.

💜Hello everyone!💜 I have UPDATES!
- My OnlyFans main feed is now free.
- All pay-per-view sets will be posted on the main feed, so no need to dm and ask; you can download at your leisure!
- I will send mass DMs when a set has been posted, and there will be a preview post above each PPV post.
- I will be posting older sets on the feed gradually, so new people can have access to them.
- I have no guarantees on how many sets I will post, but since the feed is free, you only have to pay if you want a particular set.
- I still will NOT be doing nudity, customs, body part ratings, flirty messaging etc. I will continue doing photo sets of lingerie I like, with a video here and there!

I am adjusting a bunch of things in my life, and I have a “muggle job” now, lol, so this change makes the most sense for me right now.

Thanks for being here!

I'm all for her doing this. Subscribing and only having a few posts a month that you still have to buy was nuts. It looks like she's adding some of her Gumroad stuff and organizing her feed, which is great.

Hopefully she sees a tick up in subscribers with this

I'm all for her doing this. Subscribing and only having a few posts a month that you still have to buy was nuts. It looks like she's adding some of her Gumroad stuff and organizing her feed, which is great.

Hopefully she sees a tick up in subscribers with this
I was a sub for many years and ended up leaving because of exactly what you just subscribed. Glad to be back and hopefully buying new sets

I was a sub for many years and ended up leaving because of exactly what you just subscribed. Glad to be back and hopefully buying new sets
Same here! And often I would find myself purchasing sets that never came through or the response was incredibly delayed. I appreciate that people are busy and have lives, but it got frustrating after a while.

Back
Top Bottom