EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Anyone know a good way to see an OF account number of paying subs?

Diamond Tier
May 23, 2023
I was using fansmetrics (for ex)

But I know one girl that hasn't been active since June 2022 and her subs hasn't changed at all. I really doubt nobody left if an acct haven't been actively posting for almost 1.5 years.
Also one girl deleted her OF and this site didn't update for 6 months so I question it's data.
Any other free sources known?

because it's interesting data. I was just asking if anyone knew of an existing website that is better than the one I provided, I wasn't really asking for someone to build something from scratch.

Maybe I should have asked in the discussion section not this one

Last edited:
I was using fansmetrics (for ex)

But I know one girl that hasn't been active since June 2022 and her subs hasn't changed at all. I really doubt nobody left if an acct haven't been actively posting for almost 1.5 years.
Also one girl deleted her OF and this site didn't update for 6 months so I question it's data.
Any other free sources known?
This site talks nonsense, according to the site a person where I am subscribed, she has 135k sub whereas when she posts, she can't even get 1k likes so for me, this site should not be trusted. And there is no way to see the subs if they are set to private.

It's confusing and perhaps very inaccurate for some accounts, but I know 2 girls that disclosed their earnings for the year and it was pretty close so idk ha.

I don't know if it's total subs or current paying subs or whatever. I rarely see anyone's sub number go down on that site ever. For example does secretlittle have 8000 paying subs (8K subs *$5.4=$500K yr that could be possible but also seems way inflated too)

Back
Top Bottom