EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Any scripts, extensions, anything to make life easier on Camwhores?

rollerdaruler

BIG SIMPIN
Jan 30, 2022
So, Camwhores website design from a user perspective I think most would agree on is complete trash, the content is S-tier but everything takes way longer than should be neccessary, so Im wondering if anyone has anything to make life easier when on there.

On the top of my head what Im currently annoyed at; going through requests, I probably have 5 requests from completely fresh accounts with zero activity for every 1 "real" account which might also be dog shit, it takes forever to clear through it and also since about 90% of the requests are trash but still needs a profile check its not even the tiniest bit exciting, its dreadful.

Going through subscriptions, I need a way to chose which page I want to go to without having to sit and skip through max 5 pages at a time.

And anything that would let me display more videos per page......

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom