EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question Any how-to advice/rules I need to follow for automating content forum posts?

nevin.casin

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 24, 2022
I figured out how to automate recording for a chaturbate streamer I like (neferpita) and thought I might as well look into automating the entire process of getting it up here in her thread. I think I've got most of it figured out, all except the last step of automating the forum post to share the links.
  • Step 1: Check if neferpita (or any streamer) is live every minute and if so start a download with yt-dlp.
  • Step 2: Split recorded streams into ~1.9 GB segments with ffmpeg (via this script).
  • Step 3: Upload all segments to an album on bunkrr (via this script).
  • Step 4: Make a post with the album link to the appropriate forum thread (still figuring this step out).
I suppose I can split my questions into two parts;

Firstly does anyone have any advice/guidelines/tutorials on how to do this? Does this forum run on a publicly known forum engine? Is there a public api? How are credentials managed?

Secondly, and more importantly, is there any forum rules I should be aware of regarding automated posts? Are they even allowed? Do I need some sort of special "bot" account?

Thanks in advance for any response I get about this! I'm hoping to make a follow up post detailing how to set up the entire pipeline if this works out and is allowed.

The easiest way to do it is to create a bunker album. Then manually post the link the album saying you will be updating it. And just have ur script auto update it, (can create sub folders for each live stream since they’ll be segmented)

The best way is if the forum has some kind of api where u can use. Feel free to look into that, but I doubt most forums like these will have those.

The hardest way is to write a script that would log u in and call each button link to all the way to the post… but these kinds of sites are usually fronted with cloudflare (which prevents these kind of things), so it will be a challenge if not impossible.

TLDR: spend a couple minute, see if the forum has an api users are allowed to use. If not, just post an album link.Then dynamically update the album

Back
Top Bottom