EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Annmeii / Annamae / Akirakit / anxmei

So as someone mention in her regular thread she has a free OF and honestly even thos is just tease its worth it in my opinion, she seems to be responsive on msgs and those big tits are worth it even covered up

if you filter all the categories that she is in, she is the top girl on this site. even then I think she is still underrated.

I'm new to this site, sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. What's the reason for having this thread when there's already another thread (linked in OP's first message)? Again, sorry if this question is stupid!

I'm new to this site, sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. What's the reason for having this thread when there's already another thread (linked in OP's first message)? Again, sorry if this question is stupid!
oh that is great question actually, so they don't really allow discussions on main threads, mostly for content, so sometimes posts that are not contents gets removed. so we use this thread to discuss

Are her photo AI generated or heavily ps-ed? Seems to have AI rating when i checked on them...
I don't think her photos are AI generated looks very natural to me, doesn't look like ps-ed either. she may use filters but I don't think she overuses it.

yes .she is one of the least AI ish nor excessive fitler.....just normal filter....
she is so beautiful that people questions if its real, or AI, totally understandable, and I think she looks better than these AI generated face that some creators uses anyways.

more info on her tittyfucking video, there are nip-slips according to her, and the dildo is 7.5inches, the ending supposed to have "cum" covered boobs too. I want to see it so bad but I am sure it will be pretty expensive...

Back
Top Bottom