Verified Angie Griffin

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

falconsun

Fan
Feb 14, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I love angie and she is a amazing cosplayer and her sets are top notch. But I do have a few complaints with angie. She isn't consistent and she doesn't do anything to keep people interested. Angie could do so many things that could keep people invested in her but chooses not to. She just post a few pics on Twitter and instergram and call it a month. You can't just do that. I understand that you can't make sets every week and every month but do something. She could go live on tiktok, instergram, kick, youtube even bigo if she wanted and make a killing. Most other onlyfans models would atleast do twitch streams but angie won't even do that for some reason. She could also make Twitter spaces or go on clubhouse to talk to her fans. She could make her own telegram they have something similar to space where she could interact and talk with her fans. Angie could also just do a weekly selfie nothing sexual not her in any cosplay just a normal selfie of her. But she doesn't do anything. I don't know what she does that she can't do live streams and do spaces and neither is it any of my business. But it really sucks when you just have to sit here and wait on new stuff it's gets boring. Sorry for the rant. I hope people aren't mad at me and understand my frustration. Again I love angie stuff and I think she is perfect. I just wish she would do more stuff to keep us interested in her.

falconsun

Fan
Feb 14, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What do you mean she doesn't owe the fans anything? She wouldn't be where she is if it was for us watching her videos and buying her content. And I'm not asking about her life story. I just asking her to have some consistency. And what have you think I've been doing these past month refreshing her onlyfans. Ofcourse I look at other models.

le5003

Fan
Apr 23, 2022
I understand your perspective, but honestly, during her tenure on Patreon she has been remarkably consistent in making content. Usually 2 sets a month, plus social media selfies. There is a quite a back catalog of sets out there, and she releases quality stuff, i.e. high quality photos and high resolution videos taken with a real camera, not a cell phone. And her sets have only been getting better since she started.
I will say that she seems to be doing a lot less on the social media side, A few years ago there were more of the short little selfie videos, snapchat type stuff.
Like any smart model, she likely has a business plan to get to where she needs to be financially before calling it quits. Maybe she is getting there, it happens.
Her sets have really only slowed down in the past few months. She has laid blame with Patreon errors, but who knows?

And you know what is awesome? Unlike so many girls out there, she DOES NOT CHARGE on the months that no content is released. In fact, in the months where patrons had no charge, she still trickled out content. That is stand up honesty that you just don't get from many models now. We don't really have room to complain.

And then the wildcard, people have mentioned here that she has psychos and stalkers probably actively trying to dox her and mess with her real life. I can't even imagine going through that. I hope Chad keeps a loaded gun on hand. Does anyone else remember the nutjob from a few years ago, posting her pics photoshopped with blood on them and her personal information on them? That is insane.

AngieGriffin

Exclusive
Apr 4, 2022
I’ve read the posts here and definitely understand where everyone is coming from.

I am happy to say that soon (at the beginning of April) I’ll be posting LOTS of stuff. I’ve finally had a chance to get ahead on my cosplay sets (something that I always struggled with doing lol) so this will allow me to hang out on social media (and post daily pics/vids/etc). I think you’ll be very happy with what I have in store 😉

firefly2121

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
s
Wow, thank you for the update Angie. I cant wait to see all the new stuff coming...I just hope for three things...Please show us the twins (sorry for being crude, however Im very honest and I really need to see them), please open up Patreon for new memberships (which Ive been desperately asking a few times) and NEVER EVER talk to that whack on IG/Twitter (you know who)...

Last edited:

Jay007

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 17, 2022
Can’t wait to see what you release, it’s nice to see a variety of sets, from cosplay to lingerie from bikini to cute everyday outfits. I know seeing your posts always puts a smile on my face, reading there is a lot of content on the way.. I have no doubt it will be appreciated by all.

As far as the comment made about her fans… fans are important to not give a shit about them would be pretty disappointing.

Last edited:

Isupp2213

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
hi everyone
AngieGriffin im glad ur doing ok bc I have yet another perfect cosplay idea
now im sure everybody saw the trailer of "Marvel Rivals" the game
well I have seen a new female character that would make an cosplay thats out of this world!
here Is "Galactia:Daughter of Galactus
galacta__daughter_of_galactus__by_luisrochmc_deqczg8-pre.jpg
galacta-marvel-fumio.jpg
GJr_rqfW0AMXdmQ