EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

I find it funny how they react as if I were simp

But they are too and everyone realizes it except them.

I speak for all of us who are in the forum
Now see I thought you were serious but you are really here to convince us that we are all just like you but we are not. You seem to think that some of us are simps because we follow this tread which is a really bad definition of a simp but maybe you don't know any better.

Now see I thought you were serious but you are really here to convince us that we are all just like you but we are not. You seem to think that some of us are simps because we follow this tread which is a really bad definition of a simp but maybe you don't know any better.
That you don't accept reality is not my problem

we are all his simp

while she is full of bills you are here waiting for her to do something real and make fun of her

and she seeing the forum full of money and laughing at you🤣 🤡

So has anyone else gotten a message claiming they "won a prize pack from OF" and then she claims you have to pay for it? I wasn't even subbed to her but have been steadily been getting the weird messages from the account like "was it you" or "did you think I wouldn't know" and then suddenly a fake message from her profile claiming I was number 3 of 13. I replied that offering a prize you have to pay for in order to claim is a crime. Then they offered me the prize *again*. Obviously it is a scam. I'm not dumb enough to think otherwise, just wondering if anyone else got the message.

Amouranth might be interesting if she ever took a real dick on video but we all know that wont ever happen with this scammer :KEKW:

So has anyone else gotten a message claiming they "won a prize pack from OF" and then she claims you have to pay for it? I wasn't even subbed to her but have been steadily been getting the weird messages from the account like "was it you" or "did you think I wouldn't know" and then suddenly a fake message from her profile claiming I was number 3 of 13. I replied that offering a prize you have to pay for in order to claim is a crime. Then they offered me the prize *again*. Obviously it is a scam. I'm not dumb enough to think otherwise, just wondering if anyone else got the message.
Yeah, I'm on a free 10 days and I got the exact same- 3 of 13 also- just ignored it and after a day or so they sent a warning that it would be reallocated if not claimed, and then unsent it a few hours after

Back
Top Bottom