EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

Why doesn't she brush her teeth?
Her parents don't talk to her, she was rejected by the public education system, she's in a loveless marriage with a roidhead; she struggles with health issues and undiagnosed mental illnesses. Her only friends are drunks, e-whores, simps and clout chasers. She struggles to make meaningful relationships with anyone. In short, she was abandoned by America.

Her parents don't talk to her, she was rejected by the public education system, she's in a loveless marriage with a roidhead; she struggles with health issues and undiagnosed mental illnesses. Her only friends are drunks, e-whores, simps and clout chasers. She struggles to make meaningful relationships with anyone. In short, she was abandoned by America.
That's why i have pity for her, actually for basically any woman in the same circunstances...she can be clickbaiter and scammy and that's not cool, but i can't say that the people that despite getting scammed are paragons of morality...there's people paying money to these girls to get naked and get fucked on camera, which is the same to say, helping to contribute to these women's misery, not to mention that i doubt that the wet dream of most dudes is to pay for fake companionship with girls in OF (when most of these girls aren't even them that are talking with the guys and it's not that even if they are/were, they care about the dudes messaging them, they are doing that just for the money) or jerk off to their pics and videos, instead they would wanted to get some real pussies, but the way i see it, women are picky as fuck nowadays and dudes are just too much procrastinators to invest towards girls that are realistically in their reach.

That's why i have pity for her, actually for basically any woman in the same circunstances...she can be clickbaiter and scammy and that's not cool, but i can't say that the people that despite getting scammed are paragons of morality...there's people paying money to these girls to get naked and get fucked on camera, which is the same to say, helping to contribute to these women's misery, not to mention that i doubt that the wet dream of most dudes is to pay for fake companionship with girls in OF (when most of these girls aren't even them that are talking with the guys and it's not that even if they are/were, they care about the dudes messaging them, they are doing that just for the money) or jerk off to their pics and videos, instead they would wanted to get some real pussies, but the way i see it, women are picky as fuck nowadays and dudes are just too much procrastinators to invest towards girls that are realistically in their reach.
What in hades are you talking about, they are not paying them to get naked or fucked on camera they are paying them because they do get naked and get fucked on camera. If these girls or women are miserable it's not from getting naked or fucked on camera because that is what they want to do. They seek out the dudes in hope of creating that fake companionship, they look for guys that are lonely, sad or have low self esteem. I find it interesting how your sympathies are with the OF girls or women even if they are scammers and against the guys they scam.

Honestly we can't say simp to those who follow amouranth if we do the same the difference is that we don't pay but we continue behind her and that makes us simp and even more so those who wait for her to do something real

She have horse stable and a petrol station and a couple of mill

Back
Top Bottom