EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

we actually all don't want to see her naked. The beef curtains been out there before. You just haven't spent enough time looking because you too busy trying to look at her scam stuff for free or otherwise.

Those OGs that seen her around since 2018 we seen her pussy. Its nothing special, there's way better looking also.

Heh you're stage 1 "hater". as Time goes on especially when you witness her do enough shitty stuff and shitty quotes yourself you'll eventually be on the level of people in this thread. Hater is typically something she uses to describe people that see through her BS. The more you see her act manipulative and people generally in the "mainstream" of influencing and live streaming don't challenge her on her blatant BS the angrier you will get, because at the end of the day its not really the fault of those people that get scammed. Most of them are first timers, even kids. The fault is with the platforms that have seen her doing this for years and never take action.
I don't think it's to make fun of her, as you said, there are prettier things, for example, Kazumi.

Why waste time making fun of a scammer?

that's stupid

We are here to see her do something worthwhile.

What money and connections does Nick have? I thought everything they have is from Amouranth. I don't see the picture in the previous pages so it must've been taken down because someone threw a tantrum about it for it to be taken down. Maybe he told her to do DMCA strike? I don't know if he would have the assistants do it because that means they'd have to see how small their boss' dick is.

Is this why all of her videos with Nick in it were scrubbed? So people wouldn't be able to compare and laugh at the obvious strap on he wears versus his real dick?
Think Nick's family is really well off. He had money to begin with. Hence why he could spend all that time just being a gym bro wannabe body builder

I don't think it's to make fun of her, as you said, there are prettier things, for example, Kazumi.

Why waste time making fun of a scammer?

that's stupid

We are here to see her do something worthwhile.
i think you are actually in the wrong place my guy this thread clearly says nick appreciation fan club. This is a lolcow thread. Now I'm pretty sure there is another discussion thread for her that is about her actual streams and "content" but of course its dead which would backup what I say Vs what you think this thread is for.

we actually all don't want to see her naked. The beef curtains been out there before. You just haven't spent enough time looking because you too busy trying to look at her scam stuff for free or otherwise.

Those OGs that seen her around since 2018 we seen her pussy. Its nothing special, there's way better looking also.

Heh you're stage 1 "hater". as Time goes on especially when you witness her do enough shitty stuff and shitty quotes yourself you'll eventually be on the level of people in this thread. Hater is typically something she uses to describe people that see through her BS. The more you see her act manipulative and people generally in the "mainstream" of influencing and live streaming don't challenge her on her blatant BS the angrier you will get, because at the end of the day its not really the fault of those people that get scammed. Most of them are first timers, even kids, who are trusting the opinions of her from other influencers like OTK or the W community anytime they collab with her . The fault is with the platforms that have seen her doing this for years and never take action.
na, that's just incel behaviour.

Is she leaning into her bipolar tendencies to try and juice PPV sales? Alternating between love and hate for her simps with these recent posts
ya what zfuck said, nick is doing all the post. Amouranth is consistent with her disdain for her fans, just watch her at a meet and greet how she disinfects herself even after just looking at some of the guys.

Back
Top Bottom