EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

wonder how fast if someone will get banned if they uploaded this gif :KEKWlaugh:
AmoTease0e91d0b28e12787f.md.gif
Do it, force Amouranth to acknowledge she has a pussy and people will pay her to see it. Watch all those thirsty men in the chat salivate over something they're not likely going to see unless they come to a place such as this and rehabilitate themselves a little.

Just as suspected. And it only took an hour of her time. :leokek:
I don't follow her financials - does she make more streaming on Twitch or Kick for like an hour of her time?

Is Chaturbate going to end up being a little pocket change for her and Nick? It doesn't strike me as the premier platform for staying relevant these days.

I don't follow her financials - does she make more streaming on Twitch or Kick for like an hour of her time?

Is Chaturbate going to end up being a little pocket change for her and Nick? It doesn't strike me as the premier platform for staying relevant these days.
It's not about the tokens she got. It's about what Chaturbate paid her just to show up and bring them traffic.

Wtf is she doing in that fansly video? Checking for swollen lymph nodes? :LULW:
Is this some other video you're talking about? In recent months, there's been analysis of what she was doing to herself in the "leaked" video when she "forgot" to turn off her camera and she's done it on and off in her streams, maybe as a reaction to stress or discomfort or something. Her tics/nervous habits didn't start in the "leaked" video.

As in, she needed a better surgeon or a smaller cup size? Enlighten us, Mr. Titty Expert

p.s. I'm indifferent to how her tits look as I don't think she's that attractive but that's just me
She has the money to get the good work done. Realistically, that means fat transposition, where they take fat from your belly/thighs (she has plenty) and then inject it into the breast.
Healing time is much faster, look is 100% natural because it *is* natural
Much lower chances of complications
No scaring
Liposuction is part of the process, so, belly sculpting is included in the price

Too bad Nick is a cheapskate tbh, because it's about 2x the price of saline/silicone implants.

Back
Top Bottom