EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Amouranth - Discussion Thread/Nick's Fan Club

at that point make it 1k tokens price if you don't wanna go nude at 300 tokens :peepoShrug:

Does anyone know if Chaturbate enforces any sort of quality control over what performers do or don't do? Or are they just as bad as Onlyfans in that their plausible deniability is baked into their TOS?
If I remember correctly they are pretty good about if you tip for something like a goal that was reached and the model doesn't do it you can get a refund, but it's been a long time since I ever had issue with it so could have changed

They never learn lol. Meanwhile which one of you glorious bastards is kinkybroccoli? :KEKWlaugh:
heh788951506c08ffdd.png
Yo Kinkybroccoli you're a fucking goat

She LITERALLY chaturbate right now.
Ticket show yoga 300 tokens.
Amouranthreal is her name. Have fun.

Edit: Thought it was interesting it's night one; curious if she'll come back.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly they are pretty good about if you tip for something like a goal that was reached and the model doesn't do it you can get a refund, but it's been a long time since I ever had issue with it so could have changed
What I meant to say was if Chaturbate cammers are held to some kind of standard for what should be expected. It goes without saying that you can't force a cammer to perform acts that they're not comfortable performing, but I've always thought that Chaturbate was a platform where anything (legal) goes - and cammers generally go all in. If Amouranth starts pulling funny stuff the way she has on other platforms like Onlyfans, does anyone think Chaturbate might hold her to a higher standard or give her a pass? Much like Onlyfans, it's going to be interesting to see someone like Amouranth only goofing around with RealCocks when there are other Chaturbate cammers hustling and doing what most camgirls do on that site.

What I meant to say was if Chaturbate cammers are held to some kind of standard for what should be expected. It goes without saying that you can't force a cammer to perform acts that they're not comfortable performing, but I've always thought that Chaturbate was a platform where anything (legal) goes - and cammers generally go all in. If Amouranth starts pulling funny stuff the way she has on other platforms like Onlyfans, does anyone think Chaturbate might hold her to a higher standard or give her a pass? Much like Onlyfans, it's going to be interesting to see someone like Amouranth only goofing around with RealCocks when there are other Chaturbate cammers hustling and doing what most camgirls do on that site.
chaturbate won't hold her to a higher standard, but the market is way more competitive because everyone over there is already starting at nude and penetration which she won't do. This is the whole reason she and a lot of the other thots like morgpie etc all chose twitch as the start of their OF funnel instead of using chaturbate as the widest part of the funnel. On a site like twitch its easier to stand out and be suggestive , baiting or thirst trapping without taking your clothes off where the chaturbate girls have to finger themselves etc JUST to get you to first go private and then try to hook you into a manipulative parasocial relationship ala the Tates' business before social media.

You can basically do whatever you want with some exceptions like can't be in a public places being a big one.

You can basically do whatever you want with some exceptions like can't be in a public places being a big one.
Right, hence the (legal) clarification when I said anything goes.

Chaturbate's also been around longer than Onlyfans and seemed like another competitor of a camming site like MFC - I'm not subscribed to any creators/cammers on any of those sites, but I've lurked enough to know that Chaturbate and MFC have been "anything goes" sites for a while. And let's say pre-OF, if you're a cammer wearing a bra on a camming site like Chaturbate or MFC and you won't dignify taking your bra off no matter how many hungry men ask nicely, you're not going to last very long on that site compared to other cammers who clearly like money.

It's a shame what Onlyfans did to the sex work industry. I'm sure scammers existed before Onlyfans became a thing, but Onlyfans made it much easier to pass the buck onto the creators while also protecting them 99% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom