EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alicia Cano/Alisonfire discussion thread

she had a gf?

It's always hard to believe these claims with the money she makes. She has a stunning body.
She deleted everything from Twitter & her OnlyFans account is gone. She hasn’t posted on Instagram since December. So she’s definitely followed through. Crazy. I’ve been following her since her early MFC days.

she had a gf?

It's always hard to believe these claims with the money she makes. She has a stunning body.
yeah edited, sorry about that
anyway, they make some serious money if they can retire at mid 30 years old, not like us with a shitty jobs at 65 if we are lucky :COPIUM:
other than that, sometimes they try a real jobs and turn back to the easy life, maybe she will back :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:

yeah edited, sorry about that
anyway, they make some serious money if they can retire at mid 30 years old, not like us with a shitty jobs at 65 if we are lucky :COPIUM:
other than that, sometimes they try a real jobs and turn back to the easy life, maybe she will back :COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:
I think some just burn out from it. She never went the agency route and I honestly think it must be tiring to deal with horny dudes. If her devoted whales move on, I imagine she loses enthusiasm too. But it's been clear for a couple years now that her heart just hasn't been as into it.

I think some just burn out from it. She never went the agency route and I honestly think it must be tiring to deal with horny dudes. If her devoted whales move on, I imagine she loses enthusiasm too. But it's been clear for a couple years now that her heart just hasn't been as into it.
I had her OF when she was away from MFC, let’s say about 2021-22, and she gave pretty passionate live shows on OF for a good while. She also had a bf for much of that time and made plenty BG vids. She did Camsoda for a bit before that as well

I could imagine personal relationships changing things for her, also she’s in her mid to late 30’s and has been doing this internet thing since around 2011 I believe

I believe she has been in veterinarian school for a few years, so she likely used her OF income to support that. I'm willing to bet she finished school and is moving on to a more "vanilla" job now, as much as I hate to admit it. She's been one of my favorite for years, I've always wanted to see her and Dulcemoon create some content together, as they've both work with Florabella in the past.

There's always an excitement after finding a new OF model that I find super hot, followed by immediate disappointment when I find out she probably retired a month before I discovered her... :(
On the bright side, she's been at the top of the game for a decade, so if you only discovered her you must be new here. Meaning, you are probably young and under 20. Meaning, you have plenty of years left to discover new thots while us boomers slowly fade away and lose interest.

There's always an excitement after finding a new OF model that I find super hot, followed by immediate disappointment when I find out she probably retired a month before I discovered her... :(
You got atleast about a decade of content for this woman across a few camsites and fan sites. Most of it was live stuff so its better than most fan site girls that have only a year or so with little content and nuke it all.

Back
Top Bottom